Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Crowds around Negan

Discussion in 'Episode 708 - Hearts Still Beating' started by Halfwitt, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Halfwitt

Halfwitt New Member

Why is it that wherever Negan goes a crowd of people kind of coalesce around him? Are these people insane? All he has to do is get annoyed at something and -- BOOM -- someone gets dead or mangled. The playing pool scene is an example. Negan is almost killed by Rosita and has Arat "kill somebody." Bye bye, Olivia. And the others are STILL standing around! I'll tell you, every time this nut showed up on my turf, I would make myself invisible. Maybe in a basement on the other side of town!

2. Mell95

Mell95 Member

maybe it's because people are curious/worried to see what he's gonna do next, want to make sure everybody's safe and nothing will go wrong.
    but probably you're right, they better hide somewhere and leave this task to the leaders and main characters, then probably the casualties would be less in number !!

3. zero7starz

zero7starz Member

I kinda assumed he called them all out to gather round because he likes to torment them. I didn’t think they had a choice I thought he made them come outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk