Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Curveballs.....

Discussion in 'Episode 714 - The Other Side' started by bluesfan, Mar 19, 2017.

1. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

Curveball with Eugene's answer. But it makes sense, he can't leave without serious consequences for Hilltop and Alexandria. But Sasha's move didn' fee right to me considering Rosita's bitchy attitude. Sasha is just as important since she is the only sharp shooter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Katana7

Katana7 New Member

Yeah I really don't understand why Sasha ran in there like she was on a suicide mission. What exactly is she hoping to accomplish?!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I think that is exactly what she is on. She told Rosita "they" her. As if she knows she will not be getting back to ASZ alive. If you ask me it was a suicide mission to begin with. They had chance after chance to turn back but they took it too far. Now one or both of them will die.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

I really didn't get why they abandoned the plan to wait in the tower until they got a clean shot. They saw negan once and didn't have a shot why not just wait a little longer or even cause some type of disturbance that would have negan come outside? The plan to go in on a suicide mission made no sense to me

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Just ridiculous. Maybe you and I are the dumb ones. We most likely would have waited for another shot at his ass. Or better yet, called the screwed plan off and went back to ASZ to live another day and fight with the group.

• Like Like x 1
  6. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Eugene called for the buildings nearby to be searched for the dozen extra walker he needed so it wasn't safe to stay there.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. galad2003

galad2003 New Member

The actress who plays Sasha is going to be in the new Star Trek show so they need a way to write her off the show. Pretty sure that is why this happened. Otherwise letting yoru best sniper sacrifice like this is a stupid move.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sully

Sully Active Member

The only thing I can think of is that Sasha truly wanted to die. Her and Rosita both did. When they called it a suicide mission, it really was a suicide mission. In fact I think it was almost more about them wanting to die than it was about killing Negan.

They showed no patience at all in the attack on Negan. Which was already shown whenever Rosita came up with it saying Rick was making excuses. Then when they were in the tower, they couldn't stand waiting. They could have waited longer and gotten their shot, and they both know they could. But it wasn't about getting their shot. It was about dying, they just wanted to do it nobly. Very much like Richard in the last episode.

And so after they didn't get their shot, they weren't waiting any longer. So they stormed the compound. Sasha knew going in there she wasn't going to get to Negan. She wanted to go out though shooting, maybe even to die the way she thought Abraham would've wanted to die. She even said this right before hand about Abraham wanting to die in battle.

• Like Like x 2
  9. batongal

batongal Active Member

Yes exactly. She wanted her death to be on her terms not by an a*#hole with a bat.

10. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

She better hope she doesn't get taken alive, or she might just meet the bat. :eek:

11. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

Holly, I mean Sasha kinda surprised me. I didn't think her trying to convince Rosita to live meant she was gonna sacrifice herself.

and idk about Eugene he could be playing the long game or he could still be an opportunistic coward