Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dumbest plan ever?

Discussion in 'Episode 714 - The Other Side' started by Mother dick, Mar 20, 2017.

1. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Yes but they were SNEAKING!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I have a feeling their decision will force all the communities to go to war prematurely.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It's an idiotic move on their part, but it will be the catalyst. In the finale I think Negan will go to Alexandria for retribution after the botched assassination attempt.

The Kingdom will probably intervene and help Rick out in 716 and we'll have Morgan and Carol coming full circle. The Saviors will retreat from there and I'm betting we'll get Negan's "We're going to war" speech at the Sanctuary.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

Their plan in the neighboring building waiting for a shot would have worked if they just camped out there like a sniper would in real life. They almost had Negan that day but someone else was in the way... just sit and wait it out, be patient and then take the next open shot you get. Sleep over night if need be and take shifts looking out. They could have fulfilled their plan to take him out if they showed just an ounce of patience. Now, it's just a suicide mission. To get to the quarterback you have to surpass his linemen and that ain't happening... dumb dumb dumb...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I agree!

6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

HEY! Spoiler alert!
    don't know if you saw the reply in the chatbox. they heard eugene telling to "search and snatch" any walkers around the block of buildings, so it wasn't safe for them to stay and wait. i agree, they didn't need to go to rosita's plan--they could have withdrawn for now. but they couldn't stay put.

7. Negan-Loyalist

Negan-Loyalist New Member

They both will die by the hands of King Negan, just like the pig they loved died :)

8. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

Ohhhh ok! I didn't see/hear that part. I always go back to the chat box way later and the old convo is gone lol... but makes sense!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Stealth

Those were just my own thoughts. If they coincide with any episode leaks, I haven't read any spoilers for TWD since before the start of 7A.

10. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

Best thing would have been for Rosita to return to Alexandria, wait for Negan's next visit and be present so he won't be wary.
    Then, after the visit return to the building and wait for their next opportunity.
    Hell, anyone could have done this, it wouldn't even be down to Rosita and Sasha only.

On the other hand, whether they succeded or not, the Surviors would go after every community, with or without Negan.
    They'd better make a new plan. One takes out Negan with the sniper while the other communities are prepared and await the Survivors - or attack all at once.

With their suicide plan, things might get worse.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

It's really irritated me the people that have had the chances to kill Negan and haven't. CARL! How infuriating. He had the perfect chance and froze. Sasha had a plenty good enough shot on Negan. I would of just blown off the guy's head that was next to him there at first too. Rosita is the only one that stepped up. And came, oh so close.

12. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

yikes. i am just mortified. i thought i had erased that. i tried to. at first i did think it was a spoiler from the comics, but, when i thought about it, it follows so naturally it is to be expected.

this new format saves something you don't post until you have posted something else. i've been thankful for it several times because sometimes i touch my mouse on a side button and get taken to unexpected places. when i get back, i am glad i don't have to retype. this time, i should have double-checked that no pale auto-saved words had survived my delete and stayed in my typing box.

i sincerely apologize. completely my bad.

i'm looking forward to it, too, btw. i am imagining something as grand as shakespere's "we band of brothers" speech. lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Too many missed oppeetunities. Now that Rick knows Negan's habits, the smart thing would have been to wait for Negan and his collectors to arrive for the next offering and take them all out from sniper positions. Hell, coordinate drop offs and pickups and have all the other communities do the same thing.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Platix

Platix New Member

Just a lazy way for the writers to get rid of a character IMO. Reminds me of Beth with the scissors at the hospital. Not a great plan either. Remember when character deaths used to be believable? Now it seems the writers are taking the easy way out to keep the "out with the old, and in with the new" mentality going. It's ok.... I won't miss Sasha anyways. She's boring to me. And she feels sorry for herself way to much to be a survivor. Boo Hooo, poor me.

Rosita on the other hand is on a mission. She's had enough of Negan, and is relentless.

15. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I think it was a great plan. In fact, I think it was the greatest plan ever planned out. The plan was fueled by raw emotion and was hastily executed. What could go wrong?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Stealth

No problem. It's all good.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Negan-Loyalist

Negan-Loyalist New Member

WHY DIDNT KING NEGAN KILL ROSITA!
    ugh id love to see her head bashed by Luicile !!!!