Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Go now. Why?

Discussion in 'Episode 708 - Hearts Still Beating' started by Chr1s, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

The note to Daryl said "go now", implying that this is the best time for him to escape.

Is it because the person who gave him the note knew Joey was guarding the gate, or just because the person knew Negan was gone?

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think it was because the person felt it was probably just a good time in general. And whoever it was put a card in the door to the motorcycle court, so that it wouldn't engage and lock. You could see the card falling when Daryl opened the door. So he/she knew that the card probably wouldn't stay there very long, so he had to go now.

3. Rocky

Rocky Member

I suspect it was primarily just because Negan and a good proportion of his men were away and otherwise engaged.

I'm more interested in who gave him the note and who put the card in the lock, favourites have got to Sherry or Dwight but maybe it's someone else. Maybe working with the Kingdom or Hill top.

Something else that concerns me is what sanctions Negan will take when he finds out Daryl has gone? Daryl must surely know that Negan will probably take action against Rick and the ASZ, it's his style.

4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I still believe it is sherry. I have been of the mindset that Dwight doesn't turn to Rick's side, and if he does he does it comitting some act of heroism that gets him killed. I just don't see Dwight becoming part of the group as I think Daryl already has that role.

As far as Negan looking for Daryl. I think he is going to be far more concerned with finding out who helped him. He will see the note and the matchbox and find a dead Joey and want to know who helped him escape. There is no need to go looking for him, Negan will already know where he is.

5. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I also think Sherry left the note because she wants to help Daryl out of the predicament. She knew Negan was away and had some of the men with him. She most likely knew where Dwight was at the time also.