Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Here's Negan!

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Series' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 28, 2016.

1. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

Husband has very jazzy Rick-Hands! I'm impressed!

I also verified that you headbanged at the appropriate part of the song. We can still be friends.

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

:Grin:
    [video=youtube;Fm-VpgYcYiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-VpgYcYiQ[/video]

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I saw this the other day, and its worth it just to watch the last 5 seconds.

4. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I didn'y read through every post, so apologies if this has been answered already- but what is this from? Issue 154?

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

No its a special Negan backstory. Its coming out 4 pages at a time inside some Image+ catalog. It will be a total of 48 pages long.

6. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

So, do we know when this month's issue will publish? Is it always around the same time? My guess is since the first one came out April 27th, then logic would dictate this month's will drop on May 25th? Last Wednesday of the month pattern?

7. DragonRacer

[MENTION=7785]Neuropyramidal[/MENTION]

Yo, clear out your inbox so you can actually receive PMs, bro. :p

Also, new issue drops tomorrow. I AM EXCITE.

8. JoeTzu

JoeTzu Active Member

[video=youtube;CAQf1g5GpNQ]https://youtu.be/CAQf1g5GpNQ[/video]

9. DragonRacer

My comic book store doesn't open until noon. And then I have some work stuff to handle first, but at least that's also, ironically enough, within close proximity of said comic book store. Never have I loved an outside sales job so much as the freedom to quickly pop in and out and then go about the workday. LOL

Soon™.

But this is totally me right now:

[​IMG]

10. DragonRacer

All right, just read the latest issue. Will put in spoiler for those who haven't had a chance to see it yet.

11. Jay Bonansinga

Well i'm even more happy I wrote how mean Negan is in my signature. Who cheats on you're sick wife? What a low fella! I would never do anything like that and this is coming from a man who literally has 100's of women throwing themselves at him a day.

Thank You~Jay

12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

yeah what a disgusting piece of crap!

13. mishone

mishone Member

Her cancer was probably caused by the std he gave her from his whoring around. Hope his dick rots off!

14. DragonRacer

I just had a completely random thought about Negan that I don’t think I’ve seen anyone else suggest yet. We know from the backstory so far that before the events of The Walking Dead, Negan worked at a school and was also a coach there. And you know how schools have logos/mascots, right? Like The Eagles, The Bears, The Warriors, etc? What if his school’s was The Saviors? What if Negan named his Zombie Apocalypse crew after the freaking school team he used to coach? :zombies_lol:

15. Jay Bonansinga

That's pretty good actually.

Thank You~Jay

16. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I wonder if he is all around P.E. teacher (Like Abraham, ironically) or just sports coach. Bet he teaches Baseball as well... At least that is the best way to explain Lucille in character. He just grabbed her from the sporting goods locker and there we go. I would have gone aluminum bat though.

17. Jay Bonansinga

We also find out Negan is from..........MIAMI or at least that is where he is living or living near with his wife. Also the person he is cheating on his wife looks like a tranny. Not sure that just isn't a man with a bra and earrings.

Thank You~Jay

18. DragonRacer

Where was Miami mentioned? Was it indicated in the hospital name panel (I had trouble reading the name on the building)?

19. Jay Bonansinga

Yes that is what I thought it said. I'll take a better look at the magazine next time i'm near it to make sure.

Thank You~Jay

20. DragonRacer

I looked closer at my copy and it starts with an M and has a second word of "Vale", but I can't make out the chicken scratch after the M.

So, looks like "M|||||| Vale Hospital".

Looked up "Vale Hospital" online and didn't see anything popping up in the U.S., so I'm thinking they made it obscure purposefully or, hell, it could even be something generic like "Memorial Vale Hospital".

As much as I would like for Negan's crazy ass to be from my home state because we're all a little mad here, as the Florida headlines tell you, evidence seems inconclusive. :zombies_lol:

Meanwhile, Part 3 is dropping today. My comic shop opens at noon EST.