Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Here's Negan!

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Series' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 28, 2016.

1. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

I'm loving the humanization because I've felt guilty for loving this dude as much as I do, but he's shown enough glimpses of "not evil" in the comics that I just had this gut feeling he was probably a mostly okay guy who got dragged through so much crap and mentally scarring stuff that he basically snapped. And that's basically what's happening. Doesn't excuse him teasing a kid hard enough to draw tears or cheating on his wife, but he wasn't born some sort of psychopath.

It feels a little vindicating.

Harry Potter spoilers:

2. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Well I don't necessary see him being a phychopath for making a kid cry or cheating on his wife. I don't even think it makes him a prick. It happens every day in an non TWD world so I guess its a matter of perception lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DragonRacer

I don't think he's a psychopath either. I think I worded that poorly. There are people who feel he is one, so that's what I was trying to reference.

I also agree on both your points in the spoiler - that's what made me believe in him a little more.

4. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Just know that all the lewd, nasty dirty things you want to do to him are yours alone. I have dibs on NR and Jesus so that's enough. : )

5. DragonRacer

That sent me down the most wonderful mental rabbit hole. Work production dropped to basically zero, but mmmmmm...

6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I am going to have to remember that. I keep saying "Pick which side you want to be on. Good people or Bad people".
    The wolf story is not so, 'in your face', like mine is.

#66 Sharpie61, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  7. DragonRacer

Spoilering gigantic image (whoops):

This face. Can we talk about this face? And Negan's poor manliest of man tears? Streaking all the way down both cheeks.

Brings his whole "the fastest way to a man's heart is through his vagina" panel into a whoooooooole new light, doesn't it?

I cry every time. :(

8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I wonder who Negan will run into first. Carson? Dwight and Sherry? For some reason I'm thinking Carson. The odd Negan/Carson couple being alone together for awhile makes me smile. "Get your f*ckity chicken gullet ass over here with those f*cking beans, Carson!" "Uh, what? Almost done sir. I wish we had brown sugar cause it really brings out the-" "Shut your f*ckity f*ck f*cking Gilligan ass trap, Carson, and baby bird those baked beans into my gobble gobble hole!"

9. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

It has to be Davis.

10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'm really wondering if they'll ever reveal Negan's last name. What if it's like...Snottgrass. Or Schnegan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. DragonRacer

Somehow, I have a feeling that will always be left a mystery. Just like his age.

12. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I've been reading up on bits and pieces of his back story but this catches me up! Thanks! I feel like I cheated by reading all this lol

13. mishone

mishone Member

Yes both are charismatic and born leaders, capable of caring and protecting their own but that is where any similarity ends.

Rick shared his guns and ammo with the group who kidnapped Glenn in Atlanta, when he found out they were only trying to protect to protect the older family members. Negan would have taken all their weapons, killed the old and sent the younger group members out to scavenger for him.

Well I guess it shows just how I feel about negan. Shoot the F-ing f**ker in the F-ing head NOW before he can take another breath.

14. DragonRacer

New issue tomorrow.

[​IMG]

15. DeadBoston

DeadBoston Member

And what's wrong with that?

The conclusion to any argument is that it's all about survival. Team Family has shown the ability to kill first and ask questions later.

I thought the same exact thing about the hospital and it's definitely not random. Both paths were set when both left said hospitals.

16. DragonRacer

Hmmm. Well. That was fun.

Image Comics' website states today should be the release date of the next Image+ magazine, but the comic shop did not have it and says it comes out next Wednesday.

17. Neuropyramidal

Yep, I stopped there at lunch time, and got the same story. Except the comic owner looked it up on his computer and told me it doesn't come out until September 8th. But then in the car I realized the 8th is a Thursday. So something screwy is going on.

18. DeadBoston

DeadBoston Member

I'd be surprised.

NEGAN invokes so much imho. Negan "Johnson" is kind of a let down lol?

19. Neuropyramidal

Negan Bonnett Hay

20. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Negan Payne