Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I Swear you better have a LIVE Reaction!!

Discussion in 'Episode 706 - Swear' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

You know, when I stop and think about each episode just as an episode and not give it that bottle label I suppose I do like them LOL. I mean I though The Well was a fun episode. I liked The Cell although I was still angry with Daryl up until the half way mark LOL. Loved Service. And well, I loved LOVED Go Getters. So in retrospect I suppose I actually do like them LMAO

2. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Good night! <3 <3 <3

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Love you too mon ami

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I think people think anything that doesn't feature Rick must suck. And that's not the case. lol

Not saying you......but damn," Here, Not Here" was a damn fine episode and I am of the few.

LOVE YEWWWWWWW

5. PepperAnn

OkActuallyGoingToBedGoodnihght

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

YES love LOVE your signature!!!

7. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

I've been in a turkey coma. I'm back though. :Grin:

8. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

I really liked the Morgan episode. I remember discussing it with you, PepperAnn. I felt it was a lot better than I expected it to be. I also liked how Morgan changed so much due to Eastman's help and persistence. I also found Eastman's story to be compelling and interesting.

This one? No. Maybe when I rewatch it again in context with the entire season, then I'll like it or feel differently. I just had no feeling for any of these new characters. I like Tara, I like the actress who plays her. The other women...whose names I can barely remember --Rachel/Rochelle/annoying kid...Natanyah....the other girl who was with Tara in the end....I didn't feel anything for them. I couldn't care less what happens/happened to them. That sounds awful, but I felt bored by their situation, I didn't feel bad that Negan killed all their men...I felt nothing. IMO, to feel nothing towards any character or situation on TWD (or anything I'm reading or watching) is worse than feeling "Ugh, I can't stand this character). At least when I dislike a character, I feel *something.* With these women...I felt nothing at all. I really hope that changes. I'm really enjoying Season 7 so far, but this episode had me looking at the clock, hoping it'd be over soon.

9. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

[​IMG]

Since I don't join the LIVE threads...

10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Then you turn yourself around, that's what its all about!
    [​IMG]

11. Deadpool

Deadpool Member

*Clap Clap*

12. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Quoting myself, HA!
    But, this was so me watching last night's episode.

13. GregsGirl

GregsGirl Well-Known Member

As a person who loves to study people, I find bottle episodes fascinating. I feel like they give us insight to the characters and although I am not a huge Tara fan, I found her character development to be long overdue. And her interaction with Heath was interesting because it proves that the ASZ group , although banded together to take back the town, are not the sheep we thought they were. They are not all willing to blindly be on team Rick (although I would!). Tara continues to prove she is a bad liar but she is still extremely loyal, and takes her word seriously.

14. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Me too, and character development is something TWD does very well as a result. We really feel connected and know them better, and how they would react in a given situation. Better than many shows do.

15. PepperAnn

Irewatc

I rewatched it yesterday and liked it a wee bit better than first watch. Still in the handful of episodes that I would label as the worst though. Although I did enjoy Tara's humor. Love her.

16. PepperAnn

Yayyyyy!

17. ShaneFan

This gives me hope! I'll rewatch on Sunday and see if I like it more. :) At the time I watched, Tara's humor felt forced, but maybe a second watch will make me appreciate it more. I love when she gives the middle finger to that stank child.

18. PepperAnn

Ispe

I spent a good portion of it a bit lost and that's a lot of why I wasn't really following convos etc. But now that I know everything that's going on, it was more interesting to follow. Again, still in the bottom of the scale for episodes I like....but a little further up than originally. lol

19. ShaneFan

I swear I'm so behind. Please forgive me, PepperAnn. I'm glad you liked it on the second re-watch. I was going to re-watch it this past Sunday before "Sing Me A Little Song", but my friend (who got me into TWD) gave birth to her cute lil daughter on 12/5 -- so TWD re-watch plans went out the window! I love Tara sticking up the middle finger...her humor felt a little forced for me, but I was cheering her on when she gave that annoying child her infamous middle finger. No one does it like Tara.

20. PepperAnn

I certainly like her signature middle finger better than that damn fist bump. lol

Congrats on your friend's baby! Awwww...