Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Last episode theory...

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Ohmychris, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Ohmychris

Ohmychris New Member

Ok, so me and my sister have been thinking out this particular theory...
    Rick is still in his coma and is dreaming everything.

When he wakes up Lori, Carl, and Shane are sitting by his bedside waiting for him to wake up.
    Because he has been in the coma for so long, Carl is obviously older and Lori has the baby because
    she was pregnant before Rick was shot.
    Carol is in the hospital bed next to him, suffering from a hit from her abusive husband.
    When Lori realizes Rick is waking up she runs to get the nurse and doctor.
    First the nurse (who is Maggie) runs in to take his vitals, following her is the doctor(Who is Hershel).
    Rick doesn't realize what is going on and asks "Maggie" where is everyone else? Where then Maggie
    would respond "how do you know my name, you've been in a Coma for over a year"
    As Rick is being released from the hospital, he walks past several patients and people sitting in the waiting room.
    Those people would include some of the favorite cast members; Michonne, Andrea and Amy, t-dog, Dale etc...

While stopped at a stop light driving home, that's when you hear the motorcycle, and Daryl pulls up beside the grimes' car. Rick looks over at his "friend" wanting him to reconize him so badly.
    Daryl doesn't even know him And drives off.

Other characters could be included somehow as well like the governor, and Garreth and everyone shown in season 5 & 6.

Me and my sister were so sad theorizing this senecio. Any comments or thoughts?

#1 Ohmychris, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  2. sargentcrunch

sargentcrunch Member

I mean, it would be cool to see everyone pre apocalypse and how they would react to each other. But as for the coma dream, I think it would be a cop-out ending. Kirkman already dismissed it as well.

But yeah, I would like to see the characters meeting in the past lol. Rick and Daryl would probably hate each other (cop and white trash) and the other relationships could be interesting as well.

3. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

The "Dallas" shower scene revisited.

Only in your dreams. Mighta been written as a 70's miniseries, but not now.

4. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Dorothy after waking up from her dream of OZ. "Oh, but anyway, Toto, we're home. Home! And this is my room, and you're all here. And I'm not gonna leave here ever, ever again, because I love you all, and - oh, Auntie Em - there's no place like home!"

5. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

heard this theory plenty of times now. Yours is a little more detailed but same concept. I think it would make for a good wow moment but then when you look back at the season overall a few months or years later a lot of ppl would consider it to be a good show with a terrible ending

6. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

7. tink

tink Well-Known Member

NO.

This is not the Wizard of Oz.

8. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

If this were to happen, the heads of, Kirkman & show runner #38, would be in my fish tank.

9. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Everyone is a walker and they all start dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller.

10. pilight

pilight Member

And on the car radio in the background you hear someone reporting a bizarre story about dead bodies getting up and walking around...

11. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

It turns out Rick died in shootout and is in purgatory. Last episode God is tallying up pluses and minuses to see if Rick goes upstairs or downstairs. Rick helped this person ,one in plus column. Oh Oh he drove right by backpack guy, another in minus column.

12. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

As wonderful as it would be to see the old cast again, I'm gonna say no to this. I'd be extremely disappointed to find out that everything the characters went through was for nothing.

13. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

No. It's not Rick's dream. If it's anyone's dream, it's Kirkman's.

14. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

interesting theory, but i dont think it will happen that way. besides, where is Jesus in your story?!?!? and Shiva?!?!?

15. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

St Elsewhere had a good, fanciful ending.

16. Lewis Dawe

Lewis Dawe New Member

Forget the Coma thing.

I want the last episode to end the the group approaching a safe haven that reminds us of the journey to Terminus. But it really is safe only they decide to not go in there as they unlike most of the people in this safe haven which is guarded by the military have been in the wild to long and love the life they have. They hand over Judith find out information about how it's still to dangerous in the east of USA they get a vehicle and ride off into the sun set.

17. Walker Caravan

Maybe have a scene like that, showing everyone and everything all normal like that... and then it turns out that That was just a "good dream" and Rick's still in WalkerWorld. Continuing on...

18. Busted Flipflop

I've actually thought the same thing. My scenario is almost similar, and I also included Glenn doing a pizza delivery (that was what he did before the ZA) and arriving at Rick's house with pizza and Rick opens the door. Of course Glenn has no idea who Rick is, etc.