Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lori's Cheating

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by Roman'sRevenge, Apr 13, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

There has been back and forth debate about if Lori cheated or not. Here is a write up about it - Season 2 has been rife with emotional obstacles for Rick - his wife revealed that she'd cheated on him with his best friend - turned - batshit - survivalist maniac Shane.That frail dynamic between husband and wife,coupled to the revelation that she's pregnant with either his or Shane's baby. Confessions from Lori about the infidelity that Rick has sort of known all along,he's been pretty - compassionate - for want of a better expression. In an interview with Vulture.com new show runner Glen Mazzara revealed that the one creative decision he and the departed Darabont disagreed on was this shock of unfaithfulness - Darabont didn't want Lori and Shane's affair revealed to Rick in that fashion. Source - Sci Fi Now April 2012.

2. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

:palm to Face:

3. BrokenAngel

BrokenAngel Active Member

I have been saying that all along that she did cheat on Rick and is nothing more than a faithless whore and bitch. Some have said she didn't cheat at all even after confessing it to Rick. Like it was nothing when she and Shane got together to just feel something on her part. Yeah Right. I know a few people that like Lori and are still holdouts on that fact.Thinks she is the victim through all this for whatever illogical reason.Go figure

#3 BrokenAngel, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  4. ShaneFan946

ShaneFan946 Active Member

in episode 12 she was smiling and looking at shane like she was into him while he was fixing up the windmill....i dont blame her, what woman can resist shane?

5. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

:Double Face Palm:

6. Maggie

Maggie Member

I will toss out there again, that if she believed her husband was dead, she did not cheat - by definition a WIDOW cannot CHEAT on her dead husband.The issue that has everyone up in arms is the LENGTH OF TIME SHE GRIEVED. This is the root cause of all the accusations of whore. Once her husband returned alive, she did not CHEAT on her husband by continuing the physical relationship with Shane.

I also put forth, that given that Shane ****ed not one but TWO women in this little survivalist group, one of which was his best friends widow, and the other was while he was still trying to convice said former widow that HE was the right man for her and how HE will protect and love her..... I put forth that Shane was a backstabbing, selfish, greedy little whore.

People, if you want to hate Lori, hate her for the right reasons.

7. Maggie

Maggie Member

:double face palm combined with big sigh:

I won't post on this issue again.

8. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

I hate her for ANY reason...

9. Maggie

Maggie Member

ROFLOL! No Really? You have simply been too obtuse about it and I never understood that you disliked this character... please you need to make your posts a little more direct.

10. ShaneFan946

I dont hate lori at all....I think shes ok

11. Zansurai

Zansurai Member

Lori is just a selfish bitch.

12. BrokenAngel

If Lori didn't cheat then why confess to it when she didn't? The faithless whore cheated. There was infidelity on her part.

13. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

I can't stand her character and pray every night they put her out of my misery lol

14. Mombie

Mombie New Member

I dislike Lori, but not because of her humping Shane.

First off, if you thought your husband died...after some time who knows what you would do if you were horny enough and you felt empty inside because the world has been eaten by zombies. So no, that's not why I dislike her. I dislike her because she's a damn liar. At least admit to what you did. And she didn't have to treat Shane like a piece of used meat! She could have let him down gentler and talked to him and stuff instead of cold turkey. I really understood why this situation was so hard on Shane. And it also pissed me off when she told Shane that even if the kid was his by blood that it wasn't his still, saying no matter what it's not yours. Um, no bitch. If it's his it's his...you can't decide that. That's when I really started disliking her. And last but not least, she doesn't watch Carl. He has gotten almost killed so many times because she's running around being selfish instead of being a damn mother.

I hope a new cool chic comes onto the cast and puts her in her place.

15. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

There are so many reasons I hate Lori. The reason for the start of this thread was simple Lori cheated on Rick. She was never the grieving widow. She never mourned or cried or grieved. She has never once said that she she missed her husband before and after he returned to her or that she cried over him being supposedly dead.Or thought that he might still be alive. She was in heat for Shane and they had sex.Hardly the grieving widow. All she said was that she was sorry for all the anger and everything that happened between them before the ZA.

16. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Who cares what Lori told Rick (She's too ignorant to know what she's saying), the fact of the matter is everything took place when Rick was considered dead. Once she was reunited with Rick everything stopped...manipulation not withstanding.

17. ShaneFan946

Thats how I felt about Lori....But I forgave her when she apologized & thanked shane in E12 and then showed that she really did care a lot(if not loved him) by her reaction to his death in E13. So I think shes okay

18. BrokenAngel

Hell Shane shares equal blame with Lori for betraying Rick the way they did. How Lori treated Shane? Call that Karma.

19. ShaneFan946

Shane thought rick was dad though....you saw the season 1 finale right? shane did everything he could for rick and saved carl and loris life. he believed rick was truly dead. Shane didnt deserve to be treated like shit for that....

20. BrokenAngel

Shane deserved everything he got and it should have been more. Now Rick never should have never been treated in the way he was from his bitch of a wife.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.