Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So, Are We Packing Up and Leaving the Prison?

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by Breems, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Breems

Breems Member

In the promo, it seemed they were packing up the vehicles and preparing to leave.

Did the newly-formed democracy decide to head out? Are they going to set up an ambush outside of the prison? Were they simply loading up supplies just in case only a few survivors were left and needed to make a quick escape?

My theory is they prepare to leave and are attacked before they can head out. I'd rather that not happen as it results in a messy, disorganized battle. I'd prefer the prison group make a strategic defensive stand.

2. Al Davis is back

I just hope they don't drive over their own defensive tire spikes and THEN get attacked. :hatchet:
    My guess is they have drama and can't leave in time. They take a ton of structural damage to the prison and Hershal dies. They manage to repel the attackers, but the prison is not livable or functional after the battle. Gov lives to season 4.

Glen making molitive cocktails and tire spikes gives me some hope that they are prepared for the assault, but their history tells me this will not be the case.

3. circiutcity

circiutcity New Member

I just hope that the original Sheriff's bag from Season 1 makes it into Season 4!

4. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

It certainly looks like they are going to try to escape

5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

My guess is Rick's group repels the Governor's army, but the damage inflicted on the prison makes staying there too dangerous, so the group hits the road, at least temporarily.

6. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Well-Known Member

I really wish I knew what the hell they are going to do, LOL. I'm hoping they follow the comics if they leave the prison and find the

7. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

me too!! , don't see it happening tough...

8. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

the governor has it, poor sheriff bag is in a bad place

9. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Well-Known Member

I agree. The show seems to be straying further away from the comics as it goes on....

10. Rickognize

Rickognize Member

My predictions are that they are packing up to make it look like they are gone, but they're not leaving.

I also noticed that in the sneak peek that they showed on Talking Dead there were NO walkers anywhere in sight. I bet that they re-filled the prison with Walkers, thus leading the Woodbury army into the tombs and prison expecting to find the Prison group, but instead find Walkers.

Then while the Woodbury army is distracted, the group will sneak around behind them and kill them all while they are occupied with killing the Walkers. The cars and supplies were just moved out temporarily to give the effect. More often than not the element of surprise is all you need to win a fight.

Just an idea.

11. miltk

miltk Member

man, i hope and pray there's no car chase or road fight.

12. miltk

miltk Member

like the idea. they're SOMEWHERE

13. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think that's the plan they've gone for..

They know the prison well, they can use the prison & it's walkers against the gov..

27 people die next episode & a lot of Woodbury folk are at the prison so I'm assuming many of the Woodbury folk will die at the prison..

14. dogfighter

dogfighter Member

I think that leaving that prison was the smartest decision that they've made. It's no longer safe because of the Gov. You don't want your enemy knowing where the exact position of your base is. Finding a new base would give Rick's group the advantage over the Gov.

15. walkerluver

walkerluver Member

I hope the prison is destroyed and that they move on. We need a change of scenery.

16. dogfighter

dogfighter Member

Another thing, I did underestimate the amount of people that the Gov has on his team. I realized that I was wrong when I saw the preview of the next episode. The Gov has a large army of soldiers. The loss of Meryl was big for Rick's group.

17. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Exactly my thoughts also, I believe they filled the prison with walkers and will try to take out the governor. I believe they voted to defend the prison. "Welcome to the tombs" might literally mean they are bating the woodburians into the dangerous "tombs" of the prison.

18. lee7189

lee7189 Member

This is what I was thinking.

19. dphoenix

dphoenix Member

Time to jump on the bandwagon and admit that this is what I have predicted as well. Rick's group knows they're outnumbered, outgunned, and stand no chance in a full-on stand-off against the Woodbury Army, so obviously they will have something clever planned, and judging from the promo,

Another thought. Even if Rick's group doesn't intend on having a zombie greeting party in the "tombs", realistically there should still be a horde of some sort in the episode. With "war" on the horizon, I can imagine the mass barrages of gunfire and explosions luring walkers from every direction.

Either way, no matter what goes down, it's probably gonna be epic.

20. Maya

Maya Member

Same here. Even without being 'soldiers' that was one large group of people carrying weapons. I used to think the prison group might have a chance by simply defending themselves. Now I'm hoping they have one hell of a strategy ready. They are going to need it.