Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Bridge

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Terminator, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

It's 6 years later and they never rebuilt tie bridge Rick blew up. Wonder if they'll explain why.

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I took it as a memorial of Rick's sacrifice

But then it was hinted, in a convo between zeke and carol, that the communities are not really a cohesive unit, not working together. Rebuilding that bridge would take the efforts of all communities so maybe it is that the bridge remains broken just as the communites are broken (from one another)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

"Burnt Bridges" serves both as a visual memorial and a metaphorical statement.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I heard one of the fired saviors said "Ever since the santuary went busted..." I assume the saviors are done?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Sully

Sully Active Member

Kind of makes it seem like Rick's "death"/sacrifice was in vain then wasn't it?

I thought everyone thinking he died was going to make them listen to each other and bring them all together.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I don't think Rick 'died' a martyr for bringing the groups together. That's a much bigger, deeper issue than Rick. People aren't putting aside their differences for once death, not when their wounds stem from many deaths.

The bridge not being rebuilt could be in his memory. Perhaps that's 'untouched' or preserved land now. Or maybe it's just metaphorical. Rick was the one spearheading the construction of the bridge, without him it remains unrealised, just like his dreams of unity throughout the communities.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Maybe there was a faction that didn't want to make it easy for the Saviors to get to them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Terminator

Or maybe they're just a bunch of lazy asses.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

It's clearly not 6 years since Rick took a flight out of town. His son is maybe 4.

10. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Exactly.

I'm sure the subplot entering the rest of this season will be how the communities drifted apart instead of coming together, like Rick wanted. They will be forced to come together and there will be a "Rick wanted us to work together" speech in there somewhere

11. Terminator

Sure it is. Michonne is pregnant for 9 months and to me he looks about 5 to me, so that's pretty much 6 years right there. All kids are different. The actress playing Judith is apparently 11 in real life and she looks about the size of an 8 year old IMO.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'll admit when i first watched for some reason he looked very young to me. I think it was the way she was holding him when Magna looked through the window...maybe it gave many of us the first impression he was smaller/younger than he was. But after re-watching he does look like he could be 5. He's at least the size of my 4 year old daughter, and like you said...every kid is different as far as size/speaking abilities go. We really only heard him say 1 silly line.

• Agree Agree x 1