Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Dr. Carson-napping.

Discussion in 'Episode 714 - The Other Side' started by Jen7, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Nooo give him back Negan, you big stinky face.

What do you think will evolve from this? I thought MAYBE Gregory would come to his senses a little and change his mind about a fight, but then he decided to switch to tequila to insert his nose even further into Simon's hind quarters.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

It's a means to an end. Now Maggie will find out where Simon's outpost is. Gregory will die, I'm thinking Daryl, and they will find the address Simon gave him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

My guess about what evolves is that Maggie, now without a doctor, will be more motivated to step right up on top of Gregory's toes. This will lead to a coup in which Maggie takes control of Hilltop with the help of others.

I hope Gregory doesn't die yet though. I think it would be interesting to keep him around for awhile, perhaps pitting some of the inhabitants against Maggie.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

The taking of Dr. Carson will help to escalate the war and turn more hilltoppers against gregory. His leadership is eroding and Maggie is rising as the new face of hilltop

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

There wasn't much Gregory could do to stop the Saviors from taking the good doctor but how he reacts now will determine his fate, I imagine. Will he be an apologist or try to run to Simon with info about Maggie and the rebellion or will he now join the fight?

6. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

How did negan know there was a doctor at the hilltop?
    I would've stopped telling people there was a doctor at hilltop for the very reason of him being kidnapped. He's a highest value asset and you keep that to yourself.

7. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

There has to be an interesting back story to the 2 Dr.s Carson.

They are brothers but how did they end up at the different places and on different sides of the good fight here?

The Hilltop Dr. clearly was not surprised to hear of his brothers demise and expected it would happen but why on earth would negan knowingly allow him to stay at Hilltop all this time?

Maybe negan didn't know at first and just didn't need them both but it seems out of character to let him stay anyway really.

Mystery for sure.

8. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

well Negan took half of everything they had, so my bet is they had 2 Dr Carson's at Hilltop and they took half, leaving the ob-gyn behind until they needed him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

I felt bad for the doctor. He looked petrified especially when Simon made it clear "we don't need any doctors"...a thinly veiled threat that "if you don't come, we'll kill you." Sick Saviors...

10. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Just like Negan's psycho ass. You have one doctor that you toss into flames. And claim to give a damn about your people who now have no doctor. Then send for the one doctor of a small community who now have no doctor. Maggie needs that doctor. Anyway, I hope Maggie eventually ends both Gregory and Simon myself. Before she becomes as big as a house with baby anyway.

11. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I'm not denying that Gregory is one big bad pushover...
    And what's really not cool is his ability to sell out on his own people.

But there really wasn't another choice here.
    The Saviors were coming to get the doctor and that's all there was to it.
    One way or another.

Granted, him accepting the 'bribe' didn't exactly help matters.

But the part I worry about is Gregory is HIGHLY likely to sell out a fair number of Hilltop residents, specifically Maggie and Daryl but there might be another one or two close behind.

His leadership needs to end, soon.

12. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I think Gregory will sit on the fence as long as he doesn't feel his position is threatened. Maggie gathering people to fight and taking on a leadership role, along with his fallout with Jesus will make him turn to Simon at some point. I'm guessing that'll be saved for next season though.

13. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

His brother was the doctor that Negan killed at the Sanctuary. Simon even had a "my condolences" line in there when he told him that they were taking him.

14. Benzel

Benzel Member

Didn't he say "we don't need two doctors?
    As in implying that they only need one, him, whilst simultaneously informing him of the other Doctor's demise.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

That's true, he did. I read it the way I wrote it and I agree with your take, too. It sounded threatening either way.

16. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I'm fairly certain this was Simon.

17. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

Well I actually thought he atleast tried to get Simon to give the DR back but he wasn't going to go but so far out of fear of what simon would do to him. It was nothing anyone could do in that situation as far as the Dr goes. Saviours wanted him so they get him.

But Maggie is clearly taking control of Hilltop. It's her community already. She's just waiting for enough ppl to agree

18. Negan-Loyalist

Negan-Loyalist New Member

Instead of treating a bunch of traitors who are plotting to overthrow King Negan, he is ebtter off helping heal and protect the Savior freedom fighers.