Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The First Day of the Rest of Your Live Reaction!

Discussion in 'Ep. 716 - The First Day of the Rest of Your Life' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 28, 2017.

1. cinaet

cinaet New Member

Yeah. Saddest death yet. Sadder even than Glenn and that was pretty sad. If they kill off Maggie that's it for me.

2. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I must have missed the reason they were transporting the coffin in the first place. I mean it was cool when Sasha popped out, but wait...what? Was my reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. tommycee

tommycee Member

I have been over Sasha and her shit since she came on the show, it'd be too harsh to say I'm pleased she's gone, but they wasted 40% of this episode on her shit boring memories.
    I hang for this show everyday and the more it goes on, and the slower it gets, they spend 10 minutes doing a 3 minute scene. Like when Sasha is getting into the coffin at the sanctuary. The show has become 10% action, 10% talk and 80% ****ing around. I am still hanging for the next season, I just hope they bring back some old school scriptwriting.
    It's gotten to the point you see Rick and the crew only every 3rd episode because they have to much going on, that'd be okay if it was a 25 episode season, but we only get 16 and have to wait what feels like 2 years for the next one.

I did enjoy the battle scene, finally a tiger attack! And Neegan is still funny as shit.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. tommycee

tommycee Member

Because Negan had agreed to Sasha's terms of only 1 has to die, and dramatically Negan brought 1 coffin for that person.

#264 tommycee, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. tommycee

tommycee Member

Agreed...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. tommycee

tommycee Member

I think we forget sometimes that when 80% of the worlds population are gone, there are an amazing amount of resources. If there was only 10% of people left in the world (10% of 7.5billion os 750,000) imagine how many cars are left with fuel in their tanks, imagine how many stores are full of food.
    These shows make out like 500 people could eat through the east coast of america and starve to death within 6 months of the outbreak

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

Watching the episode again.

Do you guys think Dwight really didn't know about the deal the junkyard people struck with Negan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

But it all goes bad. Gasoline and diesel degrade. Even canned food goes bad.

9. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

Actually I think it was the most self affirmed death.

She died a hero, protecting the group. She died a warrior.

It's what she said was denied to Abraham. That he should have had a warrior's death. Well, she had it for herself.

Now it's easy to see the first scene was her actual death.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. tommycee

tommycee Member

Watching again also. Don't want to have missed anything

11. tommycee

tommycee Member

While I believe that Dwight may be serious about switching sides, I think it's hard to believe that he didnt know about the garbage crew being in with Negan. But the biggest thing I see, is if Dwight was serious, why the **** is he still wearing Daryl's vest?

12. tommycee

tommycee Member

Season 8 Plot Twist:
    Jar Jar Binks is revealed as THE Negan. The Lucille wielding Negan is just a pawn or apprentice of Bink.
    This is not the walker you're looking for...

13. Memphistiger50

I agree but I know we may be in the minority. They wasted a lot of time with her memories to me. If the writers had come up with more original material and to not keep focusing on personal vendettas against Negan and having them keep trying on their own it would have worked more for me. I was getting tired of so much time being wasted on these illogical plots and no one learning a lesson. And they kept going back to it. Bc of that I was at a point of not being sad she died. I just wanted to quit seeing them try to kill Negan on their own and getting someone else killed and deciding to try again. When the audience doesn't care if the characters live or die the show is slipping. I may be in the minorty but I hear more and more from people about similar complaints. I love the show and want to see it do well. I don't think it has to be all action either. Just not frustrate a large group of viewers with discrepancies. The end scene was cool except for the garbage kids having their guns aimed right at the group and hardly anyone getting hit. But the ending helped saved the episode.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Globe

Globe New Member

I think I'm done with this show. The plot has slowed down to absolute standstill. Nothing happened this season whatsoever. Here's exactly what was covered in 16 episodes: the Saviors are really mean, it'll take a big collaboration to defeat them and people who live in garbage dumps can't be trusted. It was never more than a mediocre show and now it;sd become crap. I'm out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Jadis, you bitch snake. I knew they were scheming cowards, I just knew it.
    Rick shoulda never given them arms.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

✌✌✌✌

17. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Shoulda convinced Oceanside to get on board at least they had a legitimate beef with the saviours. People who live in trash are trash.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ravynsea

ravynsea New Member

I haven't been that impressed with season 7 but this last episode was really good. Ive always liked Sasha's character and was sad to see her go that way. I would have been less sad if Rosita died.
    I didn't really get the whole coffin thing besides her being Negans bait.
    I was sure Carl was a goner also. Yay Tiger!!! lol (at first I thought having a tiger in the series was totally lame.)

I LOVED the tribute to Glenn at the end, how he saved Rick right from the beginning. That was awesome and helped me remember why I keep watching.

• Like Like x 3
  19. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

20. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY do people sign up to a forum just to tell a bunch of people they don't know, that they are done with the show?????

I will NEVER be able to wrap my brain around this logic.