Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Kingdom...

Discussion in 'Ep. 716 - The First Day of the Rest of Your Life' started by LoriG, Apr 5, 2017.

1. RickG1028

RickG1028 New Member

I don't think Ezekiel has a bigger party at the moment. As far as we know, most of the people living at the Kingdom don't even know about the saviors and the deal Ezekiel has made with them. I would imagine that this will be something that will come up in season 8, since they will need every person they can muster to defeat the Saviors.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

First they didnt bring enough melons. Now they dont bring enough people. Ezekiel just cant get a break.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

With regards to the comments of why the Kingdom would be so armed if just going to tell Rick he will be part of their alliance. Have to remember its the Apocolpyse and lots of crazy shit out there. Have to be well armed

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. John from Hemet

John from Hemet New Member

I made this point a couple of episodes ago that I thought the Kingdom force looked a little.....slight

Just keep in mind.....in wartime there are drafts