Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

This was an important and great episode.

Discussion in 'Episode 706 - Swear' started by Eat_Cow, Nov 27, 2016.

1. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

My exact thoughts [MENTION=105492]ShaneFan[/MENTION] I couldn't have said it better myself.

2. Heriot of Fire

That's the main point I took from this episode as well. Glad she's back.

3. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Tara's storyline was as lame as her acting.

4. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Me-- I really want to see some He-Man male-hero action. To my surprise, I liked the last episode as finally (for this season) having some action, albeit not by men.) But, I like TWD the most character-wise for its sexy, brave men, even some of the ones that were bad or over whose merits we can, and have. debated: Shane, Rick, Darryl, T-Dog, Abraham, Glenn (in his own way), Morgan, even Aaron in is own way. Ezekiel. The guy at the Kingdom who wants to fight Negan. The Governor. Merle. Martinez. Schumpert. Even Father Gabriel growing stronger and more loyal by the day.

Heck -- what's holding back giving Sam a bigger role now that the rest of the men are dead or depressed? He was standing tall and ready in the episode before last.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not anti-woman (obviously, being one myself). BUT I LIKE THE MEN! (The good ones -- not Gareth, not Negan, not Simon)

GIVE ME MEN OR GIVE ME DEATH!

5. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Important episode that it showed us a community filled with guns and women who can use them.

Tara centric - nah.

6. EvieE

EvieE Member

I thought it was good too and I agree 100 percent. I think a lot of people are complaining that they expect Rick's group to turn things around and fight this threat like they have in previous seasons and because it hasn't happened right away people are getting impatient. But the thing is, if Rick and crew were to get revenge right away then people would say Negan isn't the big baddie they made him out to be. Bottom line is, people like to complain no matter what is happening. I think this show has to establish the story line this way because Negan has the numbers and the weapons and it wouldn't make sense for things to come to a head so soon. I feel the second half of the season will pick up significantly and it will be worth the wait.

7. alicetooljam

alicetooljam Member

This may be and hopefully is true, but they still need to pace it much better than lately.

8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

That bit is a bit of a stretch. They have worse aim than Strormtroopers on Star Wars.

9. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

[MENTION=5575]jackson04[/MENTION] - Thank you. I have to say though--I am considering rewatching it next week to see if I change my mind about it. Right now, I still feel so-so about it.

10. Heriot of Fire

[​IMG]

11. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

I
    I may need to rewatch too. Love your new avi!!:zombies_shocked:

12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I re-watched the episode yesterday. After a long (crappy) day at work, I settled myself among a pile of comfy pillows, told myself to let go of my bad mojo from the first viewing and the bad mojo from work and just watch the episode and let it happen.

Much to my surprise, I did find the episode to be more enjoyable on the second viewing. Still not a great episode but a good episode. Certainly an episode that deserved better than my initial rantings and ravings of Sunday night.

13. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Yes, important if you needed sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

14. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Not that Sam, LOL. The tall guy that Michonne helped limp back after the walker-herding went south and whom Denise saved with a really disgusting medical procedure to his leg. Or have I got his name wrong?

15. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Scott ;)

16. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

This is what happened to me on my second viewing yesterday too. I think for me, I just spent a lot of my first viewing being lost. lol

17. ShaneFan

This is good to hear. I'm actually looking forward to seeing it a second time now. I'm glad you enjoyed much more the second time around. That's okay that you ranted. You were being honest. :)

18. ShaneFan

I'm going to rewatch on Sunday before the give S7E7. Thank you!!! I actually wanted to use a gif for my avi, like what you have. How do you do it?