Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where is Heath? Tara hasn't mentioned him.

Discussion in 'Episode 708 - Hearts Still Beating' started by FutureApocalyps, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Deadpool

Deadpool Member

Skaaa war?

2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Where do I begin? I don't even remember all of the details, but we used to have these two moderators (one of them was named Skaaaa) and there was a lot of behind the scenes drama. It eventually led to the two of them "smiting" various members of the site by banning them for reasons that had nothing to do with anything that happened on this site. Some people got banned for no reason at all. Threads were locked, posts deleted. Mass chaos. They eventually got banned because someone was able to obtain evidence of them discussing their plan of action on another site.

I was one of the people who got banned by them. LMAO. All of the "victims" of their banning spree were immediately reinstated. There was even a faction of people who tried to defend them, hahahaha. There was a lot more to it than that, but I can't remember all of it and I wanted to keep it as brief as possible. Ahhhh good times. Good times. lol

#22 Jama, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Some of them don't even log in anymore lol. Most other forums I've been on would change staff at that point.

No offence to the staff here though, they're good people. But a couple of them moved on and stopped caring but no one's taken their place, which results in anarchy... which I loooovvvvveeee

#23 BatmansHooker, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

THAT was nuts. lol

But yeah, I agree with [MENTION=5424]BatmansHooker[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23322]westwingnut[/MENTION].... I am glad they don't get banned immediately anymore. Makes it more fun to mess with them for a bit and sit back and watch them hang themselves slowly and torturously. :p

Did I just make up a word? There's a red squiggly underneath it and it's not giving me a better spelling. Lol

5. PepperAnn

You got banned simply because they didn't like you because you called them out on their shit at the other site. Well, at least the puppetmaster's shit....and he wasn't even one of the moderators. lol

6. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

It's like our own little Cyber Zombie Apocalypse.

7. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

There never has been, nor will there ever be again, an internet phenomenon like the Beth Cave.

8. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

HaHa....My posts are Weirdo magnets.

9. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Drat, did I fall for another experiment?!? Curses!

10. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Thank you for that. Seriously. I know it goes without saying, but I just thought that it was the right thing to hold them accountable for their actions. With that being said, I would have handled myself more tactfully if I could do it all over again.

The irony with the 'puppet master' is that we sort of started getting along for a little bit after all of the weirdness with 'Rogue' became evident. Remember when Page called her out in a thread and she played victim.... again? I didn't take her side like I did before. And guess who LIKED all of my posts during that exchange? lol. Guess who sent me a PM and applauded me for speaking out against her? More lol.

I'll tell ya, I don't miss any of that. hahaha. There was some drama going on here about a year or so back. I was 100% on the sidelines with whatever was going on. I just read all of the posts and kept my mouth shut (save for a few comments about how I enjoyed NOT being involved in said drama). I guess I learned my lesson.

11. PepperAnn

I thought you handled yourself just fine. But I also love drama. :p

I don't know what it was about "Rogue" but something ALWAYS rang untrue with me regarding her. And I am the type that loves and trusts everyone immediately god help me. lol
    But she just always came across as fake and an attention seeker. I showed Page the post she made and said here she goes again and next thing I know.....he's calling her out in front of everyone. I think that was a little much. I just preferred to complain to him and myself since I knew we were in the minority. lol

Actually, just recently....like within the last few weeks....I reconnected with said puppetmaster. He PMed me here and we have been catching up on Whatsapp. He seems to have calmed a bit. It's a gentler puppetmaster. So I applaud him for that. Things just got really weird there for a while and I think people behaved out of their normal personality. Somewhat. lol

I was actually not here during the ban spree. Walkerbait messaged me and told me what was going on. I had to jump through a LOT of hoops to make sure everyone knew I was NOT a part of that. Including you. lol I was just as shocked at what was going on as everyone else was.

Sorry to everyone that has no idea what we are talking about. lmao

12. i gots a headache

i gots a headache New Member

Watch minute 3:20 - 3:26
    thats one clue, then the ppp card Tara has found, in dynamics note PPP means whispering.

13. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

He's on Skull Island...
    I think the showrunners have a good plot for him once Corey Hawkins is available for TWD again. That is, if he returns as Heath and isn't just mentioned at some point.