Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who's feets??

Discussion in 'Episode 708 - Hearts Still Beating' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 11, 2016.

1. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Exactly what they hoped we would think!

2. carrymejesus

carrymejesus New Member

Decoration? Between that and what looked like multi-colored cord at top of the boot (you could see it when mystery person was near the lake), I'm guessing a girl young enough still to want to embellish her boots. I vote Cindy from Oceanside, too. I wonder if there's anything in the Tara episode to suggest she's catholic? Which might explain why her binoculars zoomed on Father Gabriel. (Oh and hello. First post)

3. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

The hands are definitely very thin and feminine looking. God I don't have the strength to go back and watch that episode to look at the shoes.

4. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Gabriel was on watch duty is why she is looking at him I imagine which also might explain it.

5. J K

J K Member

6. carrymejesus

carrymejesus New Member

Good catch

7. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

Maybe it's Rachel coming to finish off Tara.

8. LolaDemented

The boots looked a little large to be a kids but maybe it was the little girl from Oceanside that Tara gave the finger to.

9. Midge

Midge Member

Boat guy, member of a group we haven't met yet or a whisperer?

Don't see why Dwight would be spying when he could just walk straight in to ASZ. Oceanside is also a good shout as Tara did say where she was from I belive. Maybe they sent someone to scout out ASZ and when they find out our groups plans they drop their shout on site tactic and help defeat Neegan instead?

10. Midge

Midge Member

When Daryl, Dwight and whoever fist met in the woods, a group of saviours came looking for them and whilst they were hiding we got a shot of a pair of boots and the wearer of these boots commented something like....

"C'mon he only wants ass that's willing"

Did we ever find out who that actually was? I only ever remember seeing the persons boots!

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

That was Wade, he was part of Negan's group. Its unlikely it would be a Savior. I actually think it will turn out to be someone from a new group. Probably

12. Arc Flash

Arc Flash New Member

I was just thinking since the hands appear to be female, could Leslie from the boat be a woman who ran out of ammo and followed them back. We automatically assume Leslie is a man but it is a gender neutral name.

13. Midge

Midge Member

That was my next theory. It never said anywhere that Leslie was a man.

14. LolaDemented

I hadn't even thought of that but it seems possible.

15. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

''Whose feet?'' is one question but ''Why is s/he there?'' is also an interesting question.

I mean, it is very unlikely that person somehow happens to be there at the same time to spot Rick+Aaron at the boathouse. A simple coincidence is highly unlikely. Also, Rick+Aaron did not use any gun to shoot those floaters and so loud noise is not a likely factor to attract that person to come. So, that person (and his community) must be camping very nearby and can mobilize a car to follow Rick back to ASZ.

16. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Or Jesus' brother/sister who got back there on top of the Box Truck,maybe its just how they roll in Jesus' family?

17. Maxwell

Maxwell New Member

Kirkman's last interview gives it away.

18. BNat66

BNat66 New Member

Don't think to hard about it, you might hurt yourself.

19. Grouse

Grouse New Member

Leslie's middle name is William, as seen on the wooden warning sign.

20. StaceFace

StaceFace Member

Can't believe it took me 6 pages in to see someone actually hint at a Whisperer. This was my first thought. Not sure if it's a spoiler or not so putting my opinion into a spoiler box just in case!

My other theory is that this person in the boots has been scouting groups/survivors for a while. They might be another Aaron from another group. We found out that he was following them for some time before approaching so its possible boot guy/gal has been too. OR maybe it's just a coincidence that they have seen Rick and Aaron get across the water, fight off walkers AND got back to land with the stash from the boat and are now taking it as an opportunity to migrate. Could just be Carol keeping an eye too ;P