Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

X

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Dnae, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I think the only way it's from before the fall would be if it is some kind of prison mark. They made it a point to show us the scar so we know it will have significance this season. So either her past and she connects with Magna because of it, or it's due to an attack and that's why she doesn't want to bring in new people.

It could go either way really.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Yes, the X mark has to somehow related to her distrust of Magna. And I think it is specifically related to the fact that Magna was a prisoner.
    Maybe Michonne was a defence lawyer defending an imate and when she visited her in the prison, she was overpowered and taken as a hostage and the mark was made on her, all leading to her distrust of Magna. I do not really see her showing much dislike to Luke and Connie though.

3. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

On a side note, I wonder if they still have the tape that Deanna interviewed Rick.
    I think this tape should be very precious to Judith.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sully

Sully Active Member

Michonne has dealt with so many others though that had a questionable past before the ZA, and has learned not to judge them based on that. Daryl for example...

So I don't agree with her judging Magna like that.

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Aww I hope so. Although rick was a bit feral at that point lol. I’ll have to go back and rewatch what he said on the tape.

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

paraphrased: "i;ve killed people. I don't remember how many but I know they deserved it. I killed them so my family could live".....what a nice bedtime story for little RJ ;)

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Maybe they could dub over it LOL. “I love people, I can’t even count how many. I love them like family.” And it’s Daryl’s voice doing a Rick impression.

• Funny Funny x 6
  8. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Prison tattoo/brand...thing

??

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Angela Kang gives a small bit of a hint about the X in an interview:

Excerpt from interview in regard to the "X"

Here's how Angela Kang put it, saying there is a story to tell there.
    What we know is that she has a big X on her back. It wasn't there before, so it's something that has happened during that time jump. She alludes to it in the council room when she takes the chances of the group that's come there. She says that she remembers and that she knows that many of them do too. They have obviously, in the six years that have passed, faced some probably human foes that have affected the way that they deal with new people and their level of trust. It's definitely something that we'll learn more about as the year goes on.

Of course this is being shared by a writer who refers to Magna as MAGDA....and not just once but throughout the article LMAO. Ugh, whatever happened to people researching the subject matter of the article they are given the task to write?????

https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...r-shares-details-about-michonne-and-ricks-son

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

#30 Dnae, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Could it be a brand to honor rick? Maybe it is to always remind michonne of rick and to keep her grounded. To keep her from going over the edge. Right after they showed it she had a change of heart about magna's group. I only say that because it is in the same spot that the rebar stabbed rick before he died. It also doesn't realm look like a scar from a wound

12. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

...and it is the opposite side of John's wound in Rambo 3 where he cauterized with gunpowder.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

During the council meeting Michonne makes the statement of "all of you remember, I remember"....what happened.

Something went down and that X is the by-product of that something. I have no delusions that AK will tie up this mystery in the next two episodes. I just hope that AK sees fit to complete this mystery before the end of season 9.

#33 Dnae, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2