How is Bluehole coming along with the XBox version of PUBG? It’s still far from complete, but as of today, it became ever-so-slightly better. What’s been improved?
“Given the complexity of some of the crashes that have been logged, we know there is still work remaining in order for us to reproduce and address all remaining issues,” states a rep from PUBG Corp. “Crash fixes, like all areas of the game, will be something we continue to improve upon as part of our Xbox Game Preview roadmap.”
Even though PUBG is up and running on XBox (and even has a retail release) the game is still considered Early Access and not technically being sold as complete. The full patch notes were posted here and are reproduced below.
- Aim acceleration can now be adjusted by players via in-game option
- Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. We will continue to monitor player feedback and telemetry and make further balancing adjustments as needed in future updates
- FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers. We will open other modes within those regions as concurrency allows
- Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish
- Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting
- PhysX performance enhancements
- Server FPS slightly increased
- Client FPS slightly increased
- Some VFX received slight optimizations
- Music on/off option added
- Addressed a number of known crashes
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred when multiple players attempted to loot from the same source