In a post on the official The Division website, Ubisoft went into great detail about the upcoming free update called Conflict. This update has numerous new features, while also fixing problems the game has had. You can read part of the update below, and read the rest here.
New Incursion: Clear Sky
- Clear Sky is a new Incursion mission available in Columbus Circle.
- You must be level 30.
- The encounter is balanced for a team of 4 players outfitted with high level gear.
- Hard Mode is available on May 24 when the update is released.
- Challenge Mode will be made available the week after update 1.2 launches.
New Gear Sets
- Four new gear sets have been added.
- Final Measure – Stand your ground by defusing hostile grenades with this powerful defensive set.
- 2 pieces: +50% Exotic Damage Resilience
- 3 pieces: +15% Protection from Elites
- 4 pieces: When throwing a grenade, gain the defuse buff. When in range of a hostile grenade, the buff is consumed and defuses the grenade as well as gives you a grenade.
- Hunter’s Faith – Duel your enemies at range and come out on top with this survival focused marksman set.
- 2 pieces: +20% Marksman Rifle Critical Hit Damage
- 3 pieces: +20% Damage to elites
- 4 pieces: Hitting an enemy with a bullet grants you temporary armor. The further your shot, the more armor is awarded. The armor disappears after one bullet hits you.
- Lone Star – Never reload your weapons again with this game changing utility set.
- 2 pieces: +100% Ammo capacity
- 3 pieces: +1000 LMG Damage, +1000 Shotgun Damage
- 4 pieces: When the weapon is holstered, it regains full ammo.
- Predator’s Mark – Make your enemies bleed with this powerful offensive set.
- 2 pieces: +20% Optimal Range
- 3 pieces: +800 Assault Rifle damage, +700 Pistol Damage
- 4 pieces: Hit 10 shots without switching target to make the target bleed for 100% of damage already done by those bullets.