Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Comments on Profile Post by ShaneFan

1. Shane357
    Shane357
    Auto correct sucks haha

Thanks for pointing it out to me.
    Feb 4, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  2. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    LOL it does. You're welcome! When I first read it, my thought was "I'd love to know what you love with, Shane!" ;-)
    Feb 4, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  3. Shane357
    Shane357
    How've you been?
    Feb 4, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  4. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    I've been up and down to be honest. I'm trying to focus on the things that make me happy like my 2 month old god-daughter, my boyfriend, finishing TWD and Hunger Games fanfic. How about you?
    Feb 5, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  5. Shane357
    Shane357
    Trying to finish my art course(I hate it- I love to draw but I hate being rushed), and other school stuff, procrastinating my environmental science lesson, doing stuff that I shouldn't until my schoolwork is finished, the usual
    Feb 5, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  6. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    I know exactly how that is. It's so much fun and easier to engage in other activities than school work. It's never fun to feel rushed, but I'm sure your drawing will come out great and you'll pass environmental science. You got this!
    Feb 5, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  7. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Have you been working on your Shane fanfic? I've been working on mine!
    Feb 5, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  8. Shane357
    Shane357
    Yeah, I'm working on it. I just wish I hadn't requested art as an elective XD

I've been working on revising half a chapter. Been busy so it's hard to do as much right now, but I can send it to you if you want :)
    Feb 5, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  9. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Art is a great elective! Maybe you can make TWD fan-art!

You can send it to me, and I'll beta for you if you like. :-) I know you're busy and I'm busy too, but whatever you want to do is fine.
    Feb 5, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  10. Shane357
    Shane357
    I've attempted the Walking Dead comic wise and I think I'm much better at it than realistic all the way. If I can find a way to send you pics I might. Fair use allows me to copy it for the sake of philosophizing it
    Feb 25, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  11. Shane357
    Shane357
    Oh yeah, and 'updating' my liar liar essay since I need to add some new stuff. Need to get around to sending you that TWD essay
    Feb 25, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  12. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Pics would be fine, and I'd like to read your TWD essay whenever you have a chance. Your "Liar, Liar" essay was very good!
    Feb 25, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  13. Shane357
    Shane357
    One paragraph a day... ugh at least I only have to add to end edit the previous essay! Think I'll send TWD one first lol
    Mar 10, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  14. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    That's okay, you do whatever you can. Definitely send me the TWD one! I'd love to read it and give you my feedback!
    Mar 10, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice