Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Comments on Profile Post by Shane357

1. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Aww you've been missing them?!
    Mar 6, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  2. Shane357
    Shane357
    Yeah and I've been really lazy about catching up.

Also lost access to my gmail yesterday despite the fact that I changed my pass the same day. I doubt it's a hacking but I don't know how it could say I've got the wrong password.
    Mar 8, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  3. Shane357
    Shane357
    I may be able to get it back if I can connect my other one again but I especially hate google service right now since there's no way of contacting them
    Mar 8, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  4. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    That's okay. The season will be over soon and then you can catch up. You did see in S7E4 when Rick told Michonne about Shane?

That's really strange about gmail. There's a way to contact them. I've done it before. I forgot how I did it, but I will double check later on and let you know.
    Mar 8, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  5. Shane357
    Shane357
    got access again but am worried they'll make me change my password for the fiftieth time. i checked my recently used device list and everything looks normal. cleared trusted devices on outlook and turned on two step verification. hey maybe i am paranoid but i really hate thinking of new passwords.
    Mar 8, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  6. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    I'm glad you were able to access it again. t's a good idea to do that. Just to cover yourself. I understand not liking to think of new passwords. I honestly use the same one for most of the sites I visit.
    Mar 8, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  7. Shane357
    Shane357
    I just use odd phrases that pop into my mind but I have to write some of them down which makes thinking of new ones much harder
    Mar 10, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  8. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    That's a good idea to use odd phrases. I use numbers, and other combinations. What a pain!
    Mar 10, 2017
  9. Shane357
    Shane357
    Anyway, going to the library soon, should be able to work on my fix and post a review(sorry about being late). Gonna log in on their computer because I think the tablet is just giving me problems with the email. I hope I don't get the wrong pass error again
    Mar 10, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  10. Shane357
    Shane357
    Yeah I saw the episodes up to the one before the season premiere, just gotta catch up with the other half

Good thing about Netflix is I won't have to deal with commercials
    Mar 10, 2017
  11. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Oh, I hope to read more of your fic. Even if you want me to beta. Don't worry about being late with reviewing my fic. It's there to stay...it's not going anywhere. And it's complete! *Sigh of relief.*
    Mar 10, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  12. Shane357
    Shane357
    I understand how you feel about it being complete! I like writing my fic(the one about Shane) but it can be stressful thinking about it sometimes
    Mar 10, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  13. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Yes, it's a relief when it's finished. Why do you feel stressed about writing your Shane fic? Are you stuck. With "The Right Choice" -- I had to write it when I did to take my mind off of stuff that was bothering me. It helped me a lot honestly.
    Mar 10, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  14. Shane357
    Shane357
    Oh no it's not the fic in particular, it's the other things I put off in order to work on it. I think the stuck part might come in later but I've got most of the end chapter compiled(the Shane/Rick face off) so the end-close chapters shouldn't be hard, it's the middle I'm worried about
    Mar 10, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  15. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    I know how that is. I've put off doing work because I want to writemy fanfic (and if I had a hard day at work, the last thing I want to do is finish my notes although they have to be done within 24 hours). Whatever the stuck part is, we can discuss it, toss around ideas. I'm glad you got the end parts finished with Rick and Shane. What part of the middle are you at? Also..Spiral is bugging me.
    Mar 10, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  16. Shane357
    Shane357
    IM not at the middle yet (technically, I started the 'middle chapter' a while back when I thought I should write a two shot, has the Otis scene in it)
    Mar 10, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  17. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Ahhh okay. So you're getting to that part. If you find you're having trouble with it, I can beta for you or we can discuss different ideas. I remember when you intended it to be a 2 shot, but now the story expanded. That's awesome!
    Mar 10, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice