Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Comments on Profile Post by ShaneFan

1. Shane357
    Shane357
    transformer blew, won't have wifi for a couple days. ill be at the library but Im stuck on where to go next with my fic
    Mar 17, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  2. Shane357
    Shane357
    is negan any closer to his comic counterpart?
    Mar 17, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  3. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    I thought I answered both your questions. I'll come by later and give you a full response.
    Mar 18, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  4. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    I'm sorry to hear about your transformer. With your fic....maybe you can have Shane & Co. meet Daryl and Merle. Or Dale, Andrea, and Amy. Jacqui, Jim, T-Dog and Glenn. Try imagining how they all came together as a group before Rick came back.
    Mar 18, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  5. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    With Negan...it's hard for me to say because I'm so behind in the comics, but based on what other posters say here and on WT (WalkieTalkes) I'd say that show Negan and is different from comic Negan.
    Mar 18, 2017
  6. Shane357
    Shane357
    Aw, that sucks. I'm not saying JDM's acting is bad, but in my opinion his Negan is far more bad guyish than comic Negan. Of course, I've only seen the first half of this season, so I could be wrong, but I'm disappointed with what they've done so far.
    Mar 30, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  7. Shane357
    Shane357
    Thanks for the advice! I got a message from my other beta yesterday too, so hopefully she'll be able to check it out and give me advice too. It was her idea to put that scene in with Shane and the conversation with that other cop storing water hehe :)
    Mar 30, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  8. Shane357
    Shane357
    I've worked on some of the second half, though I haven't added any extras. I was going to a couple days ago, but I got sick and I'm too lazy to walk to the library XD
    Mar 30, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  9. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Yeah, it seems like fans have a mixed reaction to JDM's portrayal. I enjoy it very much, but I also haven't gotten to the comic-Negan part so I'm going based on what I'm seeing. I think when you finish watching the season, you can see if he matches the comic. I will say there's a part they did keep in that shows Negan is well-rounded.
    Apr 2, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  10. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    You're very welcome. I hope the idea helps you out. I love the idea of the cop storing the water and Shane's conversation. I look forward to more of your fic.

Are you still sick? I hope you feel better!
    Apr 2, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice