Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Comments on Profile Post by Shane357

1. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Uh oh! What's a science equation? It's been forever since I've been in school!
    Apr 18, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  2. Shane357
    Shane357
    Oh my gosh I am sorry about my hiatus. I meant to send you th draft last week, but my grandma has a brain tumor removed last week too and I've been overwhelmed with that and schoolwork. Forgot to save the extra part of the draft too, so I hate a lot of things right now and want to throw things. Gonna hopefully get it done before June if not by May.
    Apr 28, 2017
  3. Shane357
    Shane357
    How've you been?
    Apr 28, 2017
  4. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma! Is she doing okay? Were they able to remove all of the brain tumor? That's a lot to go through--it is overwhelming, and then to have schoolwork...it's a lot to carry. Whenever you get it done, you can send it. I'd be happy to read and beta for you. I've been there with forgetting to save and losing my work. It sucks big time.
    Apr 29, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  5. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    I'm doing okay. Just work, writing, resting, the usual. Spend time with bf and friends. Helping god-daughter prepare for college...she's going to school for culinary arts. I have to make myself start doing my continuing education credits to maintain my social work license. I've been so lazy about it and I have to renew it in October this year.
    Apr 29, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  6. Shane357
    Shane357
    Glad you're doing ok! They couldn't get all of it out, so she's undergoing chemotherapy and should be done in about a month.

I'm sure your goddaughter will love it! I probably won't work on learning to cook at college because I've been learning since I was around seven but I'm sure she'll enjoy it! Baking and cooking is fun!
    May 2, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  7. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Thank you! I'll keep your Grandma in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the chemo goes well for her.

I'm sure she will. She wants to open a restaurant or do some type of business in the food industry. It's great that you've been learning since you were young. She's been the same and she wants to have a career in it, I'm very proud of her. :-) I agree: baking and cook are lots of fun!
    May 10, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice