Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Comments on Profile Post by Shane357

1. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Wow! When is your birthday? We gotta celebrate!! Any special plans?
    May 1, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  2. Shane357
    Shane357
    I PMed you on FFN. Sent you another doc that I mean that to send but kept forgetting about :P
    May 2, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  3. Shane357
    Shane357
    @ShaneFan according to the news outlets film/show wise, Jon Bernthal's the Punisher is done filming. Here's hoping it gets released sometime this year I'm kinda hyper and yes it's one in the morning but I swear I just woke up I will go back to bad now that I have went here with this not new influx of info xD
    May 2, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  4. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Yes, I got your PM and I skimmed through your document. I need to give it a full thorough read-through, so I can make comments/give suggestions.
    May 2, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  5. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    That's awesome that he finished filming Punisher. I'm sure he did an awesome job. LOL I hope you got some rest after sharing this news with me! Zzzzzz!
    May 2, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  6. Shane357
    Shane357
    I did don't worry! How have you been?
    May 7, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  7. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    I've been okay, just way behind in several things. I gotta take my goddaughter out for her birthday ice cream.
    May 7, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  8. Shane357
    Shane357
    May 9, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  9. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    That video is hilarious and I haven't even seen Frozen. I love when fans make up their own quotes and sayings over the actual thing.
    May 10, 2017
    Shane357 likes this.
  10. Shane357
    Shane357
    May 10, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice