Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[606] Complaints & Criticisms.

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 13, 2015.

1. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

Gimple & Company seem to be confusing grunts, meaningful glances, and brooding ambience with drama and character development. For God's sake, Daryl, tell them who you are. That reflects one of my ongoing complaints: if people would just talk to each other, even a little, instead of giving these sidelong glances and clenched jaws, maybe we could all be on the same page.

On a bigger scale, I feel like this is another example of the splintering we've seen all season. The group frays, and then frays some more, and now we have several different groups, each of which has its drama and conflict. But we keep getting yanked away from one story to dive into the next, with no transition. I expect that they hope to make the eventual reunion all the more meaningful but it feel like we're being jerked around: no resolution to anything! Not just yet! Gotta hang in there! We're supposed to care about the Alexandrians, but just as we're taken more deeply into their story, we're yanked out and plopped into the middle of Abraham, Sasha, and Daryl. It all feels very disjointed and manipulative.

2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Instead of insulin they should have had a container full of goo goo clusters. Scene was probably written by the "pus sucking insta cure" medical adviser.

#22 JEA13, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  3. sheryden

sheryden Member

My only real complaint is the two walker attacks were both brought on by epic stupidity. Hey, let's just walk over and kneel between two bodies without checking them for signs of life.

4. Strife

Strife Member

Daryl is still alive? tf? :p xoxo

5. RS92

RS92 Member

Daryl was too stupid to trust those people so much...

6. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I'm now convinced that they have military advisers, engineers, and doctors to make sure they do the wrong thing.

"Does a tank have an escape hatch on the bottom?" "Nope." "OK, cut one out."
    "Will these outside braces keep the wall from falling in?" "Nope." "OK, put them on the outside."
    "Will sucking pus lower the heart rate?" "Nope." "OK, get a syringe."
    "Can you keep insulin cool in a plastic box labeled 'Cooler'?" "Nope." "OK, get a cooler."

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Bizarro world?

8. Still_Alive

Still_Alive Well-Known Member

I deny.

9. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

I hope that was something other then insulin they were just storing in that cooler.

10. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

"Do Glocks have safeties or hammers? "Nuh uh" "Okay, Andy, say 'check your safeties' then make a clicking sound every time you point a Glock at someone"
    Can Carl stay in an effing house when he should? "Not usually" Okay, this one time, when you are under attack, stay inside but don't lock the door after letting in the mystery chick.
    Should we stay quiet while besieged by a massive herd? "Well, Duh!" Okay, every body give a speech next to the wall"

11. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Not a good episode, they are really in the process of making this one of the worse seasons ever and with the material Im not sure how that happens LOL

12. Elton Dixon

Elton Dixon Member

so u telling me, those walkers could not break out of that melted plactic\glass all along, were they sleeping

13. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Hi let me lay down next to these melted plastic walkers. LOL WUT!

Hi let me get bit by a walker, cut my arm off, walk it off. LOL WUT!

14. Seduxen

Seduxen New Member

Darly's hair. I grew to hate it when he started to have this "Ima bad boy, I got (suddenly dyed dark) hair in my eyes" image but it is really getting far too much and disgusting. I get it it's ZA where noone cares about looks. But having sticky curtains in front of your eyes is not just about looks, but survival. I was a Daryl fangirl but I'm getting to a point when anytime I see him, I get this instant hair-rage.

15. batongal

batongal Active Member

My annoyances are the following:

Daryl trying to get his crossbow out of the duffel for 10 min. when he easily could have used his knife.
    Sasha taking a nap while the monster at the glass is gasping all night, just go in and kill it already!

16. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

hahahahaha ~ it is disgusting. i love how people are so gaga and yet in the real world, no one would want to touch this guy with a 10-foot-pole.

i initially complained about Nick's hair in FTWD, but Daryl's is much, much worse.

that said, i'm in the "i love it" camp. it's absolutely more realistic than him having a silky soft prell head.

17. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

yeah, this is totally frustrating and my overall epic complaint with both of the Walking Dead shows. nobody communicates. i get that some people just suck at this, but it's the apocalypse: people need to talk less about expositional crap and more about the stuff that matters.

18. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

i think he was trying to be quiet ~ the engine was too noisy. who knows. none of this has made much sense to me so far.

19. Seduxen

Seduxen New Member

Well Nick at least have enough time to realize his hair is not too practical. But Daryl? I don't want it to be clean or silky, but I don't think surviving like this is realistic:

[​IMG]

Lemme hide behind my curtain of hair while I'm seeking out suspicious things in this forest just a couple of minutes after I was attacked. It doesn't matter that one of my eyes is fully covered, and the other one also has some hair in it. My field of vision is reduced by more than 50% but who cares? I'm this survival expert yet it never occurred to me that hair in my eyes might not be the best idea. :D

20. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

ha! maybe it's the ostrich-effect: if i'm hiding behind my hair, they can't see me!

yeah, to his credit, at least Nick pushes his hair out of his face. i think it's hilarious that Daryl has that moppy mess and never touches it.