Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Comic Carol shoot the walkers in the comics?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Series' started by Sophia/MadisonFan1, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Sophia/MadisonFan1

I haven't read the comics yet. Did Comic Carol have a big gun and shoot all of the walkers and did she become badass and could she defend herself, keeping protect the group in the comic book version?

2. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

i dont recall her ever kill a walker. she was alot more.... promiscuous tho

3. Sophia/MadisonFan1

Thanks for the reply. You don't recall her kill a walker? She was alot more? I read the Wikipedia page for Carol in the comic book. I don't see that she used any weapons a lot.

She wasn't doing something with using a gun. Does anyone answer my questions? Anyone knows?

4. Mage505

Mage505 Member

It's possible Carol killed a few walkers, but it was probably an unknown number. It is also possible she could have killed some people.

Anyway, their aren't any parts of the Comic Series that directly show Carol killing walkers or survivors. So the answer will remain an question until otherwise confirmed.

5. Eat ALL the Cheese!

Carol never killed a walker. She was crazy and went around sleeping with everyone.

Carol picking up a gun on the show is strictly fan pandering.

6. Joenips

Joenips Member

I dont remember Carol shooting any walkers but

7. Misfit

Misfit Active Member

Joenips: Ha! Ain't that the truth?

8. Matt

Matt Member

She was shown shooting walkers at one point during the Wiltshire Estates storyline. It was only a single panel though, and she was in the far background doing it.

9. Sophia/MadisonFan1

Thank you for replying to me so much. It's a shame that she spent much time with Tyreese (she gave him a blowjob? Looks like she was stripper), she committed suicide in front of her daughter Sophia more than she didn't do anything to shoot more walkers at the prison. She never used any weapons in the comics. Comic-Carol and Comic-Sophia are not my favorite on the comics. Thank god, I'm extremely glad I don't read the comics. I think I'm just done posting this. Thanks so much for answering my questions, TWD fans.

10. Matt

Matt Member

You're gonna let such a small thing like that stop you from reading the comics?

From what I read though in the Walking Dead Companion book, Kirkman wanted to build her to become almost the polar opposite of her comic counterpart (that's why, according to him, they created Ed; so she could have a foundation to start building upon her inner strength, which she didn't have in the comic). It's neat in that within the two mediums we go in reverse directions with the character. She gradually becomes less stable of an individual in the comic, while in the show she starts from the bottom and gradually works her way up.

11. Negan

Negan Active Member

This. Hopefully she doesn't go out the same way. Hopefully she is in the back-to-the-farm van this time with Glenn, Andrea, and Maggie and whoever.

12. Sophia/MadisonFan1

I only read the Wiki for the comic Carol's bio. I haven't read all the comic books of TWD yet. But I'm actually not interested in reading the comics.

I know her abusive husband Ed Peletier doesn't exist in the comics. I'm glad they created him on the show. Wiki says Comic Carol's husband gave up on his life and committed suicide. On the show, Ed was alive to keep protecting his wife Carol and their daughter and be with the group in Atlanta. He planned on molesting his daughter, like he grabbed her on the arm in the tent when he asked her to stay with her daddy. I didn't see much love or trust between Carol and Ed though, she usually avoided conversation with him. She knew he goes to hit her and he touched Sophia. It was interesting me that he really cared for her and their daughter because they were both victims of mental and physical abuse.

It says TV-Carol is a different character. In the comics, she was naive, sarcastic, and neurotic. In TV show, she is meek, a kind-hearted, soft-spoken woman. The show's Carol seems older than the book's Carol. That's why she being older instead of younger, but she has a softer, more feminine look! She seems to love and protect Sophia in a way that Comic Carol never did. Carol had a love interest for Tyreese on the comics. I don't see TV series Carol as a romantic interest since her husband Ed died. Her storyline I don't see working for television. Now I have seen Carol with an assault rifle on the tower and she's walking towards with carrying a big gun and she has a few weapons in the season 3 trailer. That looks like she's not going to need to find a boyfriend/lover/whatever, she prefers to be single. She can defend herself and protect the group. Who is teaching her how to shoot? I can't wait to see more much of her in scenes! Hope she will become badass! I definitely love Melissa McBride as an actress since I've been a fan of hers! I can't wait for October! How sad that I sure miss Madison Lintz playing Sophia on the show. Walker Sophia was amazing! I'm glad the show is different than the comics.

13. Shallow Grave

Shallow Grave Member

I feel TV Carol will try for Daryl first. Of course Ed seems caring, domestic abusers put on a front until they're behind closed doors. He knows what people do to domestic/sexual abusers and isn't going to risk getting thrown out or left behind.

#13 Shallow Grave, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  14. Shallow Grave

Shallow Grave Member

Still haven't found a way to add Spoiler button on this app. If someone feels it is, please feel free to add one. Sorry!

[Nevermind, figured it out!]

#14 Shallow Grave, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  15. Matt

Matt Member

Huh?? You're confusing Carol with Patricia.

16. Shallow Grave

Shallow Grave Member

Oh Crap. Just inmate part is Patricia, that's right. Though everything else is Carol. My bad, I will edit that now. Thanks.