Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball- Kingdom Edition

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its that time of year, Gorgonzola eaters. For the next month I'll have a bad case of the runs from eating too many pumpkin hot pockets.

But secondly, its also time for Fantasy Red Ball, Kingdom Edition. For those of you newbs who are funfamiliar with the Fantasy Red Ball series [I said funfamiliar on purpose, as it means unfamiliar for now, but getting familiar will be fun. It didn't start as a typo that I just went with, and justified using aforementioned logic. I mean it] everyone [and I mean everyone] picks one of the red shirts that we have seen at the Kingdom, and roots for their red shirt to survive.

The longer your red shirt survives [or at least is NOT shown or said to die] you will gain more points. Person with the most points at the end of each TWD season, wins...and points accumulate in subsequent seasons. For episodes in which the Kingdom [or its residents] is NOT featured, no points will be awarded. For episodes in which the Kingdom IS featured, but your personal red shirt was NOT shown, it will be assumed your redshirt is still alive, provided we have no reason to believe otherwise. Points will be added as if your red shirt had been spotted that episode. If several Kingdom episodes pass without your red shirt being spotted, he or she may be presumed dead [or no longer a working red shirt], and you will no longer gain points for further episodes. This status which may change upon a new spotting.

YOU are responsible for keeping track of your own points
    . [i.e. spotting your red shirt].

Point System:

Everyone picks a red shirt from The Kingdom.

For each episode that your red shirt survives [defined above]- 10 points.

Each time your red shirt makes a walker kill- 5 points.

Each time your red shirt kills a survivor [wolves]- 10 points.

Each time your red shirts gets any dialogue- 5 points.

If your red shirt falls down or even is shown to trip on something- negative 4 points.

If your red shirt actually wears a red shirt that episode- you have to post a story about a time when your parents caught you drinking gasoline.

If your red shirt shoots a walker, but misses its brain, thus failing to kill it, you have to post a story relating to a time when you mistook a cuckoo clock for a real bird. Plus Negative 2 points.

If your red shirt is seen exacting any type of dance moves, you must show a picture of your boobs or moobs, depending on how the case may be.

When your red shirt dies, game over for you.

Yes, more than one person can pick the same red shirt. There will be a game of Naked Cartwheel Olympics to break any ties.

And.....the players: [numbers have been added for ease of identification]:

[​IMG]

Everyone Join The Game!! Step up to the plate, tell us your name, and tell us your red shirt!!!! Get it on record!! :)

Special thanks to @mistertrouble189, without whom this game would not exist [or at least not exist for a few more weeks] for doing the actual hard work of cropping all these still photos from the Kingdom. Kudos, Sir!

This Thread will serve as a general introduction where everyone can scan and choose their red shirts, and talk about them giddily. the next time a kingdom episode airs, a ROUND ONE will appear in that episode's forum section.

Addendendemum:

I enter this game fully aware of the dangers of starting it so hastily after the introduction of the Kingdom. This danger is primarily as follows: there is a real possibility that a high percentage of the red shirts pictured will never be seen again. If this event is in fact realized, more red shirt photos may be added to the game in the future, at which time people can choose a new red shirt without penalty, and will start with an amount of points in accordance with the assumption their red shirt had been there from the beginning.

#1 Neuropyramidal, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  2. Neuropyramidal

Dammit, someone tag @Mistertrouble189!!

3. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I pick Colton!

4. Neuropyramidal

You would!!! ;)

5. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I pick Colton's python too.

6. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I'll go with kingdom solider 4. For the soulless, senseless, spurious, supercilious, specious, shallow, superficial reason thats hes mildly attractive.

7. Neuropyramidal

An addendendumum has been added to the OP.

8. Expat-N-America

With that addennendumumminuimite I reserve the right to select a hotter red shirt.

9. Neuropyramidal

[​IMG]

10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Kingdom soldier 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Neuropyramidal

Also, some of these pics are small and not clear. And ambiguities will inevitably arise. For instance, I think there is a chance that Kingdom Resident 6 is also Kingdom Resident 10. Don't fret, if confusion arises due to these flaws in the future, it will be resolved fairly, usually in favor of the player [i.e., allowing them to pick another person who COULD possibly be the person in the original photo, if we are uncertain].

12. Expat-N-America

dammit that was my original first pick!

13. Neuropyramidal

Oh, very wise tactical choice indeed!! :)

14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I remember her from the episode, I thought she kicked ass.

15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Kingdom soldier 4? or Kingdom resident 3? or Kingdom resident 13?

Decisions decisions decisions.....

Okay, got it. I choose Kingdom soldier 4

16. Neuropyramidal

I myself am leaning towards Kingdom Resident 6

17. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

Kingdom soldier #3 for me!

18. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

As bad as I am with red shirts, I'd fail myself out quick whether the red shirt showed up in the episode or not. Yup I'll be an observer. lol

19. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Hehe I choose Kingdom Resident 4 AND Kingdom Choir 8 (because she is pregnant and that was really cool of them to feature - shows how the Kingdom is a happy thriving place and people can start families. PS, all of the choir members were credited, I just can't tell who is who)

I will be updating my survivors page at the wiki as the season progresses, replacing current Kingdom people with better pictures should they appear again.

20. Neuropyramidal

Oh no.....you will pick a red shirt, and you'll like it!!! Now!!