Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Grimm

Discussion in 'Horror TV Shows' started by skaaaa, Oct 11, 2012.

1. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

i'm happy they are together because they are focused on more than Nick and Juliette's relationship and I don't like Juliette much.

I like both characters so I like watching the scenes. What was with the devil baby? lol And the cliffhanger!

2. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I like Juliette a little more now..

Four weeks until the next episode !!

Obviously Nick survives Monroe's parents lol

3. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

But do the parents? lol
    Juliette is a bit better now that she knows but I don't really know why she irks me.

What will adeline do I wonder when she gets powers.

4. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Not the next episode, but the one after it is called 'Mommy Dearest'

So I guess Adelin has the child. Mommy dearest is a figure of speech that a woman is a shitty mother.

Originated from the film about Hollywood actress Joan Crawford..

5. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Didn't know that. Nick's mother is still out there too. Maybe Nick, Monroe, and Rosalee's mothers team up against adelin. :p

6. MassiveDynamic

MassiveDynamic La Jiggy Jar Jar Doo

Monroe and Rosa Lea are my two favorites. I think Monroe is like everyone's favorite character lol. Him and his combination of sarcasm and sweaters lol.

7. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Less than a month now! I love this show (and Nick). :zombies_cuinlove:

[​IMG]

8. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Drooool !!

He is all kinds of hot!

9. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I just hope somebody tells Wu what's going on. They told Hank. I hate the fact that they're letting him think he's a bit crazy. I mean if you've seen Wessen then you know....Wu could be an asset.

10. purriwinkle

Talk about your side effects!!!! And here I was hoping Juliet was really preggers after all....
    Poor Wu...I"m feeling sorry for the guy...Shame on Nick and Hank, they should have had that talk a while ago...

11. MassiveDynamic

MassiveDynamic La Jiggy Jar Jar Doo

totally agree. Poor Wu is going nuts.

12. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I've binge-watched most of Grimm, it's basically a fun supernatural soap opera. lol. Eye-rolly in a lot of parts, but entertaining nonetheless. I'm just about to watch Season 3's Finale...

I am really loathing everyones attitude and lack of care for Adalind after they took her baby away, though.

I cannot believe these people were like "Uh she's still here" and acted so surprised that she came back to Munro's house. It's like what did they expect her to do?? Did they seriously expect her to just disappear and accept that her baby was gone without question? Especially with having no contacts, money or purpose in that town she was left in..

I really don't see why they wouldn't have A: Let her go away with Nicks Mom somewhere. Or fake both her and the baby's death. B: Let her know what was happening, or at very least C: Keep a very close eye on her, and realize she would no doubt get involved in something evil and foolish because she had nothing more to live for and would be wanting to get her baby back.

Just makes me frustrated to see! lol... Not loving this new Teenaged Grimm, either. It's like every cliché known to soap operas - I was highly expecting her to be some long lost sister, or cousin or something, though! LOL!

13. purriwinkle

When I first started watching Grimm, I wasn't very enthused cause I looked at it as just a twist on your typical police proceedural. My interest has grown as they've started developing the character's story lines however, even thought it still makes me laugh at how Portland seems to be the hub for Wessen immigration apparently. Well, gotta give the Grimm something to do each week. It also gives Nick, Hank and the Capt. their own little x-files division that operates apart from the Portand PD.

Adelind. What to say about that one. She was originally introduced as a villian and her loyalties fluctuate. That baby was no love child. Purely the by product of a physical hook up with Renard, after she had already been boinking his half brother. My feeling is that she wanted to be able to convince either brother that the baby was his depending on who would be willing to do the most for her. The gypsies already had the baby sold once and the resistance rescued both her and her child but the kid has "powers". As a mother, I totally feel for Adelind. That episode where she reallizes the baby is gone and she gives out that primal scream breaking all the glass touched me down to my toes. I felt the anguish but having said that....the baby, just like the keys, cannot fall into the royals hands. Maybe they should have made some arrangements for her to accompany Nick's mom and just "disappear" but now in an attempt to reclaim her child she's working with the wrong side again. She's either too stupid to realize that Vicktor isn't going to let her keep her daughter or she thinks she can out smart him and get them both away. Then we have Renard's mom in the picture. I won't say what happens since I don't think you've seen that yet but it throws another wild card into the mix. Should be exciting when the mid season hiatus is over.

14. purriwinkle

Mid season hiatus is over! A new episode of Grimm will be on this Friday, Jan. 16th!

15. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yay!

16. purriwinkle

OMG, tonight's epi was so intense! I was on the edge of my seat a couple of times, and I almost choked over the dream sequence until they showed Juliet waking up! Sheesh....thank God for that. I'm so glad they brought Wu in. He's been helpful already spotting Acker in the photograph. It's times like these that I appreciate a good ole fashioned network drama, in otherwords they usually don't go overboard with killing the main characters, if ever. The show wouldn't be the same without Monroe in it but our cops have gotta work fast. I wonder if the women are going to be intrumental in his rescue? They're working off their own list and if they get in trouble, maybe Juliet's secret will come out to play. Stay tuned for part two.

17. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Great episode!!

Please don't die Monroe!!

18. purriwinkle

Cutting it close much? I love network TV. Our protagonists live!!! Yay!!!! When our group stormed out of the police station it was so bad ass....I was alright, go kick some wessen right butt!!!!! I also like that they took two episodes to save Monroe. It seemed more realistic. Usually Nick winds things up in one epi but this felt right and I liked the way they were able to pin it all on Acker at the end. Speaking of the end, it was rather funny that Nick and Hank said they were going on the honeymoon with a straight face...Ha! And it takes a lot to shock Capt. Renard. Juliet showing him her new secret did just that. The solution should be simple though. All she has to do is drink some of Nick's blood, like Adelind did, and she should lose her powers, right? If she can only level with him. The capt. is proof that not all hexenbiest's have to be Nick's sworn enemy.

[​IMG]

19. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I wonder when Nick will find out!

I'm glad Woo is in the loop now..

20. purriwinkle

I'm so proud of Wu. He stepped up to the plate when they needed him, even wasting one of the bad guys when he got attacked. He's a sharp guy. Did you notice, rather than wait until something happens,and then go to the books to find out what you're dealing with, he's being proactive by hitting the books in advance? His eagerness to learn along with his curiosity and ability to logically think things through should make him quite the asset for Nick and co.