Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan's Backstory Will Be Revealed

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Series' started by and138, Feb 19, 2016.

1. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

If he drops his trousers you'll see his hole backstory.

2. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

Probably was a massive Cactus Jack fan.

3. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Are you a prophet? :zombies_shocked:

This interview with JDM mentions that that may actually be the backstory Kirkman seems to have in mind... http://variety.com/2016/tv/features...an-morgan-negan-season-7-spoilers-1201744987/

4. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Whatever his backstory is....bet your bottom dollar that it will surround his negation skills and charisma. Maybe a CEO....thats my bet something corporate where you have a sinister side, use for charisma and intimidation.

5. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

6. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Lucky guess, but clearly an obvious direction to point. His attitude always reminded me of a used car salesman. Ever just try to walk around a lot to browse? Those guys are on you like funk on fish, and pretty much want you to give up half your stuff so they make their commission...

7. King Mabel

King Mabel Member

Wait.....So you're telling me you didn't get that from the letters page? It'd been talked about, and it's his only biographical entry on some wiki page. I can't argue any of your reasons, of course.

Their marketing plan for this is very smart, but I'd prefer to pay $30ish for a collection of the 48 pages rather than 12 separate issues.

Negan just reminds me of this guy who I used to work with and never shut the **** up. He'd brag about dumb shit, like how he was the bodyguard for that "time to make the donuts" guy from Dunkin' Donuts. He was also a vet, which I feel would be fitting for Negan, with his organizational skills and leadership qualities.

8. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Nah, I never really paid much attention to letters pages or looked him up on any wiki. Everything I know about the comics comes from within the pages alone... I have read all issues more times than is normal for any one human being--(This and Watchmen, but watchmen is significantly shorter ;p ) Adding to that a keen eye for anything sociological or psychological, and a unique ability to decrypt intent in writing (And puzzles for whatever that is worth.)

I agree, I will just wait for the compiled works to come out before adding it to my collection.

9. King Mabel

King Mabel Member

I added you as a friend on here (for whatever that matters) because I like the cut of your jib and I also have read these comics several times over.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

To be honest, my wife cuts my job for me. ;p. But i'm glad to have ya!

11. King Mabel

King Mabel Member

There aren't nearly enough accolades for this post.