Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Should Melissa McBride dye her hair?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by TGO, Mar 22, 2015.

1. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Obviously there is absolutely nothing wrong with her looks in or out of the show as she's a beautiful woman but after rewatching [501] "No Sanctuary", i just can't get over how amazing she looked with the blood in her hair. Admittedly MMB is a natural redhead and i've always had a thing for gingers but my god she looked amazing. That hair length looks perfect on her too.
    [​IMG]
    Thoughts?

#1 TGO, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
  2. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

[MENTION=3700]H5N1[/MENTION] [MENTION=8303]Tony Davis[/MENTION] could one of you please fix the typo in the thread title?

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Melissa's hair looks great the way she currently keeps it.

4. Busted Flipflop

I think she is still young enough to change her color. She is quite rare in that most actors wouldn't hold on to their grays. Of course maybe the directors are fooling us and she is dying her hair gray!

Anyhow, I just found another rare but very interesting pic of Melissa:

[​IMG]

5. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Yes she does look great like that. I just thought she looked beautiful and deadly, It really made me realise why fans started calling her "The angel of death" after that episode.
    I love Melissa's curly hair, she looks gorgeous. Of-course i prefer her with the length she has now, it looks amazing.

6. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

She needs to grow a mullet. Like the whole cast should like right now. Carol and Abe could both have ginger mullets and Abe could cheat on Rosita with her.

7. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

[MENTION=8873]TGO[/MENTION], Carol IS an angel of death! But only because she has to be! And ya I think that hair cut with a dark red would look great. But she pulls of the grey so well. I think she actually is looking better as she's getting older.

8. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

Carol looked so beautiful in that episode - I agree, it's her best look. This was my favorite shot of her in the entire series (I couldn't find the full gif):

[​IMG]

9. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

Here is a pic of a younger red-haired MMB, and a couple from recently. She was always beautiful but hands down she's a knockout in her recent years. We get the best version on TWD!

[​IMG]

And then.....

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

If Norman can Melissa can.

She looks good with the greys though, especially as it's grown longer. She looks distinguished. A bit of colour in there wouldn't hurt. She looked great in No Sanctuary.

11. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

She looked great on Kimmel!

12. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I think the length is perfect. She's beautiful and not many people have the features to look so pretty with hair that short.

I like the color. If she wanted to get rid of the grey she'd be wise to incorporate a lot of highlights. Her face probably looks younger with the grey hair than with solidly darker hair.

13. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Yeah i think the lighter hair suits her perfectly, if she died her hair any colour i'd love for it to be the way it was at Terminus where i was a light orange sort of colour. I just can't even put into words how much i loved that look. MMB is a damn fine woman and like you've said, it's hard to look that beautiful with grey hair.

14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I like the lighter hair, but I'd like to see it shoulder length, slightly wavy...

15. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Done

16. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Thanks mate
    [​IMG]

17. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

She should do whatever she feels like doing, I think she's doing that lol

When you start going grey, you have to dye the roots every 2 weeks. JLo has her hair dyed every fortnight, she started going grey in her late 20's..

Some men & women think it's worth the time and effort, others don't.

18. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Yeah, i probably should've called the thread "Do you think she should dye her hair?". I'm well aware of hair dye being a complete ass to maintain, Matt Le Blanc from FRIENDS was dying his hair even then just to look his age. Some women suit grey, others don't. I just loved her look in the S5 premiere so damn much.

19. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Don't second guess yourself over the opinions of some sad sack who hates the world & must let everyone know about it..

Your thread is fine..

My brother started going grey in his mid 20's, my mum has dyed his hair ever since.

20. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Matt Le Blanc's been going natural for a while now. He still looks pretty good though.