Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Start to Finish, Complains and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 28, 2015.

1. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

Yes. Thank you. We all would've preferred the MSF was 90 Minutes instead of Here's Not Here. But those thoughts aside, I would've settled for an extra two minutes at the end.

This!!! I couldn't believe Morgan had gone to such lengths! I understand his "All life is precious" campaign but is that concept so important you're going to fight Carol to the death over it? The same Carol who helped you save the town when the Wolf man in question attacked and slaughtered countless innocent people? I can see Morgan taking a stand, but it wasn't worth taking it to that degree regardless of how impatient Carol was.

He's not worth potentially killing Carol over. He's not worth a fist fight with Carol over. Even the Wolf was like "I'm gonna get out eventually" or something like that. You could clearly see in Morgan's eyes and in his voice that he was struggling to hold on to such a principle, against all odds. It was more so for himself than anything and I guess that clouded his judgment.

2. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

There were many things I actually liked about the episode, and I'll note them in that thread. But this episode made me absolutely want to exile Morgan. It's one thing to travel solo, where you're the only affected by your mantra. But he: (a) assured everyone the Wolf was securely tied but he wasn't; (b) got the town's only doctor involved which led to (c) that doctor being taken hostage.

As someone noted above, I hope that when he wakes up he hears exactly what his unyielding mantra cost other people; I hope Tara's the one who tells him.

3. miltk

miltk Member

This episode just ended wrong. The wolf would or should have killed everyone,,, and they should never have have slid their guns over to him. None of this made any sense at all.

That kid will get everyone killed

4. Rust

Rust Member

Too many complaints to list. A very annoying and stupid episode with people making dumb decisions and no real drama.

5. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yes, the wolf should have killed them. The only thing I can think is that he didn't want noise to draw the walkers to him. I think the rescuers could have shot him before he killed Denise. Guns were already aimed. Just pull the trigger. Totally nonsensical.

And, yes, Sam--how can he possibly be THAT stupid??? Made no sense at all.

6. Rust

Rust Member

Sam listens to Tip Toe Through the Tulips...that boy ain't right.

7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I suspect the kid's mentality is forever screwed after Carol's speech to him at the armoury. He is now so super-scary of so-called 'monsters'.

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

The time they wasted on Morgans 1 hour episode should been put on this half finished piece of nothing. Cliffhangers and all but waiting months for episode 9 for this? Or did I miss something? Is this not a mid season finale?

"mom, mom?"

This whole half season been pretty lackluster in how pretty much nothing but a herd of zombies happended and it been moving at a snail phase. Sure, it been action packed with wolves and Daryls adventure among it but seeing Alexandria and surroundings for 8 episodes was NOT that interesting. I do not see how they can squeeze in so much more in the next 8 without rushing every single storyline. Since the walker invasion is not even over, which I expected it to be here. Well...It is not bad but pretty lack luster on Walking Dead typical quality.

9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

The Hobo commando of Ricks did a lot of faulty things with the Wolf, only Carol was right. But the Alpha wolf atleast shows he got a head or maybe some redeeming factors Morgan can pull like "He did not kill us!". Seeminly taking hostages payed off for him. That was also a stupid part. No headshots there, which they always pin point on any walker they ever meet.

10. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Meh. I've seen better. The Leftovers was really good though.

11. TalishaJayde

TalishaJayde New Member

Not happy with this episode... Started too slowly, finished too soon.
    That was a piss weak episode for a mid-season finale. !!
    I have read the comics.. so i assume to know what will happen next. But the show has changed the comics before, so i guess no one will find out until February.
    Has anyone else read the comics?? Do you think what happens in the end of issue #83 will happen in the next ep?
    **don't want to say names in case it's a spolier, but comic fans should know what i'm talking about** lol

12. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Are people really calling Sam stupid for being a terrified little boy in a sea of walkers? He is probably trying to signal to his mother he is about to p!ss himself, literally. He just wants his mum closer to him, or to be in her arms. Sam is going through something called FEAR and that makes you panic....it isn't anything about being smart.

13. Sammy01

Sammy01 Member

As usual with TWD these days the pacing was awful. The first 35 minutes had very little to it and then the last 5 minutes were rushed and messy.

Tara and Rosita giving 2 guns to a guy with just a knife is a low point for the series and the killer wolf not killing people when he had the chance. That whole scene really needed to be thought through because yet again it ended with characters doing things totally out of character.

Morgan's character is completely ruined now, there is no going back from this. Congrats to the writers the most anticipated characters return has resulted in him being reduced to unredeemable in a mere 9 episodes.

The Ron and Carl thing seems incredibly forced, like up until now we haven't exactly seen a love at all costs relationship between him and Enid, she doesn't even want to go back for him or believe or care he is alive. Yet he is hell bent on killing Carl over her, or have a missed the point somewhere?

14. Lupey

Lupey Member

2 weeks ago Tara was racking off head shots like Annie Freaking Oakley. Now she lays her gun down when she had a clear shot at his noggin. Carl vs Ron is a weak story. Where is Tobin? He just vanished? What about Spencer? Basically 4 weeks just pissed away so they can get to Negan.

15. SerenityNowGirl

SerenityNowGirl New Member

Yes, this. I don't even know where to begin. I was so disappointed in the MSF. Carol should have taken a gun to dispose of the wolf.

It was all such a mess. I thought sleeping on it would help, but I'm still pissed about how that episode went down. I think I expect too much.

16. drifter77

drifter77 Member

I'll rattle off a few:

1.) Like others have said, Tara and Rosita have guns pointed at the Wolf's head, yet they meekly lay them down when asked to by a guy who brought a knife to a gunfight. That's something you'd see in an '80's shoot-em-up drama like the A-Team. When Rosita and Tara broke in the room (and really, Morgan? You lock up a dangerous maniac right next to the children's classroom? Really??), I thought, "huh, Rosita is gonna kill the wolf. I didn't expect that." Of course then......

2.) Morgan........geez. Poor Lennie James. They've destroyed his character. How on earth do they redeem him now? Even if he kills the wolf, not sure that makes up for the sneaking, lying, attacking Carol, putting everyone in danger, etc. etc.

3.) Come on, is everyone trying to "Eastman" scumbags now? Glenn tries to Eastman Nicholas, Morgan tries with the Wolf, now Carl covering for this little dirtbag? This rehab method isn't going to so well for anybody. Might to time to admit maybe Eastman wasn't Yoda and he was just some nutjob hermit.

4.) Hey Daryl, when you see a bunch of goons on bikes blocking the road a half-mile up, you may want to stop and gear up before driving up to them. You have some assault rifles and RPG's for chirssakes. Or how about driving through them?

17. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Carol should have tied him to the tree when she had the chance.

18. StoryLine

StoryLine Member

Adding a few of my rant:-

5) Hey wolf shoot them up. Why did u let Eugene, Rosita & Tara live after mumbling about killing everybody?

6) Just because nothing happened in second half of season 5 was , don't cramp everything in season 6- no way out, negan...?

7) Once in a while u leave the fans hanging, it is fun. Keep repeating it, u got no story.

8) Finally, fainted and surrounded by walkers? please don't let Carol and Morgan come back alive.

19. drifter77

drifter77 Member

One more:

So Negan has teams of goons all over the place, but never found ASZ or Heath's team or Aiden/Nicholas' teams out on runs in 2 years? Daryl is within radio range of ASZ when they're stopped, so gotta be less than 10 miles from home.

20. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Morgan and Carol are safe in a building at the moment. Tara, Eugene and Rosita can protect them. No reason to assume they are in immediate danger.

The Wolves work as a pack and do not like to waste remains. They use them as traps and things. He says it in the ep. Killing them alone and just leaving the bodies would be of no real use to their code. They raid and kill as a pack.