Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Start to Finish, Complains and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Throbhammer

Throbhammer New Member

I love this show, but was very disappointed in this season and especially this episode. So much so that I created an account.

This show is almost unwatchable at this point. It seems the writers are trying to drag the series on forever.

I feel like the start of next episode will be Abraham killing the Saviors in the road with lasers from his fingertips. Then on their way home they come across a dead corpse in the road, and instead of driving over it they try and drive around it only to drive off a bridge at 150 mph. Then we have to wait till episode 8 to find out what happened to them.

That 2 min prologue could have been badass, instead three of the baddest characters in the series are driving in an apocalyptic wasteland, being hunted by zombies and humans, with their weapons locked safely in the (I don't know where the Russian made grenade launcher was, under the oil tanker?). Its like they were on a joy ride. And they couldn't run over guys standing in the middle of the road with a big gas/dump truck?

2. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Your cra cra, being eaten alive vs dying of infection/gunshot (not even a choice)? (or as you've romanticized/worded it "i'd rather die fighting")

3. drifter77

drifter77 Member

Yeah, I'd rather go out in a millisecond via a gunshot to the head than spend several agonizing minutes being torn apart. But, hey, to each his own.

4. J K

J K Member

Woof, this was a pretty bad episode, just too much to list lol. Pretty lame for a MSF.

They should just rename the show People In Rooms Giving Pep Talks.

The funniest/saddest thing is watching TTD speak of this show as if it's some amazing Shakespeareian work of art with Oscar winning performances lol. There's a reason this show hasn't won any writing or acting awards.

5. Throbhammer

Throbhammer New Member

I never thought I would see in modern zombie times people sprinting away from slow walking zombies yet the zombies are always right behind them. That zombie myth was discredited in the 1960's. This epsiode reminded of the Geico commercial where the group all hide behind the chainsaws instead of getting into the running car.

6. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

it's because apparently the non-zombie characters can't run without falling down.

7. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Like I say, she was prepared to face the consequences. She wanted to die knowing she fought, as opposed to just putting a bullet in her own head. Really it is up to her how much pain she wished to endure before the end, and she chose.

8. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

There is a post in one of the topics of this forum that has a link to the clip I think on you tube. I forget exact title, something about after credits scene.

9. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

10. Andy

Andy Member

Funny because it's true. I noticed when the walkers first got through the wall that they were moving faster than usual. They weren't Olympic sprinters like in that Dawn of the Dead remake that came out several years ago, but still a little too fast for my taste.

It was also a stretch that nearly all of Alexandria was covered with walkers in the matter of minutes when there was only one spot they could enter but we wouldn't have the drama otherwise so I guess that's moot.

11. hcopenhagenh

hcopenhagenh Active Member

Thought the same thing. Why not just run them the F over?

The other thing is, why were they just sitting in the middle of the road. Really? You knew someone would come along and 10 of you parked your biked in the middle of the road? And where were the Walkers or at least the bodies? Motorcycles are really loud. You mean to tell me there were no zombies in the area attracted by the motorcycles? Or do you just bring them in when they are needed for a scene?

12. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

yep, if i were Daryl, i would have plowed over them the moment their intent became clear. and then maybe backed up and finished them off. i don't see under any circumstances that they were at a disadvantage in the situation.

13. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

Seconded , WTF did Carol trip over? they aren't even trying anymore to make the falls believable ...

This could be a drinking game. Trips while climbing debris/running in woods - one sip, trips over THIN air -one shot . Falls flat on face while walking backwards - chug beer (Diabetic girl from last week I still don't understand how while backing up she tripped and started to fall back and the fell on her face) Truck flips over - glass of wine , Truck flips again after it lands - 2shoots, miraculous fall that where you wide up with a dead guy on top of you who gets eaten while you crawl under anything and hide - Drink it all.

14. sheryden

sheryden Member

Yeah, but they're driving around in a fuel truck. If even one of those guys had opened fire at the wrong time, they could have exploded. I think getting out was the safest option at this point.

15. PMC

PMC New Member

Man this episode made no sense from the very beginning till the end. The writers are totally trying their best to make this show become bland & Silly.

1) All of the Alexandrians suddenly disappeared?

2) Walkers entering the zone in light speed?

3) Did I miss out on something or was the episode cut? The moment the tower fell everybody was alright, suddenly everything's chaotic!?!?

4) Why would you slide your guns to this wolf!? Why would Rosita & Co. even get there? Why didn't the wolf just shoot all of them?

5) How is Carol capable of having a somewhat legit fight with Morgan?!?! Did they seriously try to convince me that Carol is skilled enough to trouble Morgan?!

Honestly one of the most written episodes I've ever encountered... they definately can't handle the cast nor the storyline

16. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

OMG! People don't know what a horta is???

17. Morgotha

HIS focus was shot, but everyone else's in the house wasn't. Pretty sad that no one else went in and turned off the record player, or that Jessie just didn't do it instead of asking him to. If you're a mom and company is coming over, do you ask your kid to clean his room, or just do it yourself to make sure it happens?

18. Morgotha

Motorcycle scene would have been a lot better if they stopped the truck when they first saw them and fired off the RPG at their parked motorcycles. Then maybe a second shot. Then turned around and drove away. Pretty sad after their experience with the Governor and Terminus that they are willing to roll over to an obviously hostile bunch so easily. They really deserve whatever comes to them at this point.

19. Morgotha

The ZA took Deanna's son, then husband, then the town they've worked to build, and she knows she's dead shortly too. She decided she'd rather die fighting. I wish she saved on bullet for herself, but overall I'm proud of her.

20. Morgotha

What was worse to me was Rick's group having a million walkers all around them, but when they get to Jessie's house there wasn't a single one in sight.