Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What kind of phone do you have?

Discussion in 'Creative Art' started by Zombie_Momma, Feb 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Zombie_Momma

Zombie_Momma Member

I have a Samsung Galaxy S and I'm sick of it. It freezes up a lot and does weird crap. I'm really hoping I have insurance on it so I can get rid of it. I think the iPhones are cool, but I'm not sure if I'd want one. What do you have? How do you like it?

2. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Cheap ass Pantech. Couldn't tell ya model name and don't really care. It gets done what I need. Would love a fancy phone, but honestly I don't want to pay for the crap. :zombies_lol:

3. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

Android of some kind. I does what I need to to if I'm not losing it or misplacing most of the time.:zombies_rolleyes:

4. daggxthedark

daggxthedark Member

cell phone? i have an old regular nokia, i like the lantern on it, but it doesnt have pics music or those stuff, really use mp5 for the music, so that phone comes good to me because i only use it for work, actually i Never in my life bought a cell phone, only have that one because it was gifted to me and needed for work, im not a cellphone fan at all, dont give importance to them i guess

5. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

I do not have a phone.:zombies_shocked: If I ever get one, I don't know what kind I'd like. I hate talking on the phone and the only reason I'd get one is for emergencies for when I'm driving.

I really don't like how some people always have their face in their phone when there are people around. I find it very rude. You shouldn't be texting someone else when you're already with somebody(I'm thinking of my older sister). This has nothing to do with the thread and I will stop now but it makes me mad and happens to me too much.=P

6. daggxthedark

daggxthedark Member

EW, im gonna tell you what i hate about them, in my city, when you pass somewhere, or you get in the bus, there are tons of people playing music on crowded places, and what i dislike is that they all play that ****in... cumbia, cumbia is a popular crap music from my country, i so hate that music, and now with the cells you hear them everywhere, i hope never in your lifes have to listen to that freaking music, or they also play reggeaton other music i cant stand, hate it too xD, besides the issue is that most of this guys you see playing the music are what we call chimbas, they are simply thieves and kids who if you see them with a phone, they surely stole it, and they all dress alike too, i so dislike my society, so much

7. Zombie_Momma

Zombie_Momma Member

I've heard that music dagg! lol not my style though. I'm not the type to be glued to my cell phone. My BF always has his and it's freaking annoying. 90% of the time my son has my phone because I have like 20 apps for kids on there.

8. daggxthedark

daggxthedark Member

yes what i most dislike is also the lyrics, besides all been equal sounds, they are all made by kids coming out from known dangerous neighbourhoods, 80% of all of them have criminal records, and that music is all the lyrics alike, all talk about nasty girls dancing, taking drugs, even many of them talk about robbing people for christ sake, and people here seems to love that crap, i cant believe it, the same for reggeton, all the music alike, my sister used to play don omar daddy yankee and all that freak stuff all the time in my house, i wanted to smash her phone agains the wall xD

9. Roman'sRevenge

I honestly would prefer not to have a phone but a few years back I had a crazy and borderline stalker ex bf and needed to have one. But I don't do the apps or really text unless I have to reach my husband. I don't do the FaceBook or social network thing either.

10. EternalWreckage

There's nothing wrong with texting people. I'd rather do that than talk because I can't understand people at all over the phone. lol

dagg, that music sounds like it's absolutely terrible. My sister has listened to some questionable music, but I don't have to listen to it anymore since she moved out.

11. daggxthedark

daggxthedark Member

that stalker ex boyfriend is still bothering you? x/ , such a shame i dont live in your city or i will love to give you a hand by kicking that guy away for you

yes see my point, its awful music, imagine in here you walk the streets and 90% of the people is listening it everywhere, i dont want to act wrong because i ask for god's protection everyday so wouldnt be fair to act wrong by going and take on those robbers of the cumbia

i wouldnt just attack on people for things like that at all, but since im a bit crazy the idea of hatching them crossed my mind a few times xD :hatchet:

12. Roman'sRevenge

I haven't heard from him since an altercation we had and he had hurt me so badly I had to be taken to the hospital. An ex fiance I was with at the time also was in law enforcement put the fear of God into him. daggx, you are very kind. Thank you!!

13. EternalWreckage

Wow. This is all the more reason you deserve the husband that you have now. I hope you never have to go through anything like that again.

14. daggxthedark

daggxthedark Member

sorry to hear this Roman, i cant stand man hitting on woman, men i hope i never get to meet that abusive stalker because i will kick his teeth against the wall, throw him under the bus, and then feed his body to the crows

15. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I've been a bit of an "old school" guy until recently. I had a regular old cell phone without all the bells and whistles, but then I was GIVEN an Iphone. My body dropped and cracked his Iphone and thought that meant it was dead for good. However, I knew I could order the screens for just a few bucks so I took his "broken" Iphone, replaced the screen, and VIOLA! Free Iphone.

I used to bad-mouth these things, but I have to say.....it's pretty cool. I still wouldn't pay full price for one, but I gotta eat crow regarding the features...

16. Roman'sRevenge

Thanks EW, I haven't heard from him since all that went down and I'm better at protecting myself now.

17. Roman'sRevenge

thanks daggx, you are a good guy.

18. daggxthedark

daggxthedark Member

hey as said, im not much into phones, just necessary for me because of my job

although one thing

[​IMG]

wonder if this one counts xD

19. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

4G IPhone and wouldn't trade it! On a side note, the wife has a 4GS IPhone and some of the new features are a PITA. Iwould stick with the 4G. Anyhow, I'm able to text, surf the net, and watch netflix using my 4G. The battery life is outstanding compared to my old Samsung Moment. I can play around on the net and talk on the phone all day with power to spare. Now watching movies on Netflix will chew up some power...I can probably watch a full movie on a full charge with some power left over.

20. AVC

AVC Member

I have the Nokia N8. It uses the Symbian OS, which is a clunky PITA.

That said, I use my phone's camera capability more that the phone, and the N8 has the best camera in the business, bar none. I was hoping iDevice were going to do a major camera upgrade in the last model, but alas.