Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

what were the clues in the episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by Caldon, Apr 4, 2016.

1. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

It has to be Abe. It took Negan 6 Wacks..The only big ole Coconut head that could take that kind of beating is Abe.

2. Writer

Writer Member

You're forgetting Eugene's head. That one took a beating like a champ too. :D

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Very True. So it's either Abe or Eugene.

4. netr0pa

netr0pa Member

If the "clue" was the POV from inside the van where people got kidnapped, then we have an answer here:

http://imgur.com/a/Bz2e6

5. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

The POV from inside the van has to correspond to the POV of the victim. No question about it. And I'm thinking the loud ear ringing when hit with Lucille is the same ear ringing from when Glenn cheated death earlier.

6. gulgoth

gulgoth New Member

im 99.9% sure its glenn because of the van POV as well.

7. stagehand

stagehand New Member

But Negan walks from his right to his left. Maggie is pointed to right before he says "it", and Glen is way to the right of Maggie (Negan's Left), so Negan would have to point to her and then walk way to the left past Glen and then back to his right to Glen. The timing doesn't fit unless it's just a filming glitch.

#27 stagehand, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  8. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Its not a filming glitch. That entire scene is intentionally choppy to throw us off. Lots of shots of the bat being pointed at people without any words being said. Also what happens when he gets to the end of the line? Does he immediately reverse and count the exact same people again in reverse order? I doubt it. It'd be more likely that he'd walk over and start again from the other end of the line.... or pick another point to start at random. The whole thing jumps around in time and location. I really don't think that any of the visual clues about the identity of the victim come from what Negan does.

9. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I was thinking Eugene just because of:
    1) He finally manned up and was becoming a fighter
    2) He and Abe had that heart to heart, so I figured it's one of them
    3) He gives Rick the bullet recipe and tells Rick that Abe knows where the factory is. To me that rules out Abe.

But just from Negan's movements it doesn't seem like it could have been Eugene's position at the end of the line that got whacked. However, Eugene "taking it like a champ" could be the finale of his manning up.
    Thoughts??

10. gulgoth

gulgoth New Member

they made it very blatantly obvious that he walks quite a few steps (just listen to the sound of him walking before saying "it") and they show a random selection of people out of order during that time so you have no idea whats actually happening at that point. they even basically said this on talking dead after the show. his words dont actually line up with what you are seeing towards the end.

11. FISH

FISH Member

I think its Eugene too, seems like his arc has come to an end although my preference is Glenn, i dont want to lose one of the originals and i love Glenns character but the Glenn and Maggie dynamic has become a little stale

12. 2DWD

2DWD New Member

The big clue for me was when the door opens to bring out Daryl and crew. From the pov you can see the back of Daryls head Michonne came out first, Daryl second. So if the pov in the truck is the same as the final then its down to Rosita and Glenn. Glenn got his skull caved.

13. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

We can analyze this to death but I seriously don't think the writers have decided who it's going to be yet. The cast still doesn't know who will die.

14. prgallo

prgallo New Member

The video on Talking Dead showed us a few details we couldn't see on TWD. Maybe it's just the way our Sony showed the two different versions, maybe not. At any rate, based on what that I think my wife has a great theory.

It's Sasha, which will get a rise out of Abraham who will be killed, followed by Eugene stepping up and getting killed too. So for now it's Sasha, but it'll be all 3 by the time it's done.

15. SZQ

SZQ Member

I tried to post this last night when the board kept crashing, but it seems to me that Maggie's haircut points to Glenn. She needs shorter hair for what is coming not to weigh her down.

16. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

If it's carl I will be so pissed. Why would he said lets rip the boys eye out if it was him he's beating. That makes zero logical sense. As if that would be any threat to rick keeping in mind carl was going to get killed anyway?

I will be super pissed if it's the case due to how the scene unfolded. Also there's NO way rick wouldn't explode if it was carl. Rick would rather die trying to do something then just sit there. There's no way it's Carl.

The more I think about it, the more I realize any body dying would get a rise out of someone else who would be willing to die to protect them. EXCEPT Glenn because Maggie had her baby to protect so she is the only one who would be willing to swallow it for the sake of the baby.

#36 Spidey, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  17. SZQ

SZQ Member

Agree with these besides, Negan said if he would cut out Carl's eye and feed it to Rick. Besides the obvious, this points to no Carl or Rick as the victim.

18. Jishnu Rapaka

Jishnu Rapaka New Member

Oh yes.....found some clues

It is true that clues were lingering all over the episode. Getting to the point, when negan finally chooses someone saying "it's you" it was evident that before he walked towards the victim he passed towards the left of Rick as his shadow moved towards Rick's left side. Which means all the members I.e Abraham,michonne,Glenn,Maggie,Daryl and others who were towards Rick's right are alive. And again, negan says "if anyone tries anything pull the boy's eye out and feed it to his father" which means Carl and Rick are safe too...but when negan says "you can blink, breathe and cry" he tilts his head left and right looking at either side of the victim which means there are members on either side of the victim. So Eugene is safe too as he is at the end...the member who dies is either Sasha or Aaron. My guess is Aaron

#38 Jishnu Rapaka, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  19. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

One more thing I realized is that if it was carl wouldn't his range of vision to the left of negan be different from his range to the right? From the POV cam, the victim had equal range on both sides while staring at Negan.

20. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

The victim is physically strong enough to take the first hit and still maintain consciousness. I think, Carl, Daryl (much hurted) and all the women (including Michonne) just cannot take this.